Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,336 Members 37,473 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][ROOT] LMT Launcher v2.1 for various devices

Tip us?

lazy_ursache
Old
(Last edited by lazy_ursache; 21st April 2012 at 02:51 PM.)
Thanks Meter 23
New version working great! Customizable pie feature is the best!
One question how to set on long press (in customizable pie settings ) to lock the screen (screen off) like in preset pie?

noname81
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazy_ursache View Post
Thanx for the new version! Working great! Customizable pie feature is the best!
One question how to set on long press (in customizable pie settings ) to lock the screen (screen off) like in preset pie?
Just set it to key event 26...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
The Following User Says Thank You to noname81 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lazy_ursache
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Thanx for the answer! The new version is just fantastic!

r3ferrei
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazy_ursache View Post
Thanx for the answer! The new version is just fantastic!
Found this list of key event codes for reference if anyone needs it.

http://thecodeartist.blogspot.ca/201...id-device.html

Also, latest 1.0 fixed the vibrate with mode 2 on pie. Thanks!

Enhanced
Old
Thanks Meter 256
1.0 is better than I could imagine. Changed the way I use my phone for the better. I was getting jealous with the new versions of AOKP where you could add apps and shortcuts to your nav bar and almost switched back to using one. A few days later, 1.0 comes and it's everything I missed out on. Awesome stuff.

Only suggestion may be to use an icon to denote the custom app we set instead of just "APP". I have 2 custom apps set in my wheel and while I obviously know what they launch, it would be nicer to see some icons. I'm sure you have it planned for later releases.

Thanks again.

randommmm
Old
(Last edited by randommmm; 21st April 2012 at 06:04 PM.)
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3ferrei View Post
A recommendation: can you make the long press only be recognized over the button you are over? So the long press timer would only start once I'm over the button I want to long press? Then when I move to another, the timer resets and starts over. That way I can reduce the long press time without having to worry about accidental long press actions.
I like this...

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Would you add 2 finger gesture limit to the starting point of the 2 fingers? That will prevent many error recognize in games, when we do 2 fingers' gesture, the two fingers won't be too far.

stacio88
Old
Thanks Meter 108
Is there anyway to set an action with the pie to make the power menu pop out. Or to switch on and off the nav bar.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Enhanced
Old
Thanks Meter 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3ferrei View Post
A recommendation: can you make the long press only be recognized over the button you are over? So the long press timer would only start once I'm over the button I want to long press? Then when I move to another, the timer resets and starts over. That way I can reduce the long press time without having to worry about accidental long press actions.
+1.

I put my long-press timer higher too cause sometimes I hesitate when the pie is out and it ends up going into long-press mode if I don't set my timer higher. Seeing that my long-press is 3 seconds, I often don't even use the long press cause it takes too long. If this recommendation was put in, I would definitely be using long presses a lot more.

6jaipur6
Old
Thanks Meter 241
I don't know how to change the pie color? What I must write there? ARGB are cod color? Please teach me how to change it...

Sent from my tunned G-Nex or from the H-O-X or the Nexus 4!!!

noname81
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6jaipur6 View Post
I don't know how to change the pie color? What I must write there? ARGB are cod color? Please teach me how to change it...

Hi, I posted a small howto here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=24040847

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noname81 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
android, gesture, launcher, lmt, pie