Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,670 Members 45,109 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][ROOT] LMT Launcher v2.1 for various devices

Tip us?

ephestione
Old
(Last edited by ephestione; 16th December 2011 at 07:08 PM.)
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by krzych View Post
First of all, a bug report is not for user to be resolved/replied. [...] Please DON'T ANSWER.
...cool story bro.
Samsung Galaxy S4

Ephestione's HQ: my hobby
Studio MS: my profession
reecycle.it: oggetti in regalo, riciclo e freecycling

DONATE... not money!! 1GB is ok, you won't spend a penny, and instead get 3GB for yourself

krzych
Old
Thanks Meter 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by ephestione View Post
I'm not the dev
Quote:
but for now I suppose the topmost priority is to get LMT working on the most devices possible
Yours two are MUCH better. Tell the author more of your imagined ways to develop this app. You can even try to force your interests (beware of consequences though). And I am a dev, so I don't think so we can talk as equal. End of pointless discussion from my point of view.
HTC Desire HD & Samsung Galaxy S4
Radio S-OFF, SuperCID or here | Eng S-OFF or here | Radio flashing | Radios | Proximity | Launcher | Voice | Battery | Prop | GPS Antenna | Desire Boost - Audio Effects App for DHD
Android - the most buggy system I've ever seen...

ephestione
Old
Thanks Meter 40
What's your problem, man?
Samsung Galaxy S4

DONATE... not money!! 1GB is ok, you won't spend a penny, and instead get 3GB for yourself

ephestione
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Confirm LMT working on Galaxy Note, input no.2, you have to associate a command to a gesture in order to see overlays
Samsung Galaxy S4

krzych
Old
Thanks Meter 264
Quote:
What's your problem, man?
I have no problems, I just reported a bug. Maybe you should ask the other man .
HTC Desire HD & Samsung Galaxy S4
Radio S-OFF, SuperCID or here | Eng S-OFF or here | Radio flashing | Radios | Proximity | Launcher | Voice | Battery | Prop | GPS Antenna | Desire Boost - Audio Effects App for DHD
Android - the most buggy system I've ever seen...

noname81
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by krzych View Post
When can we expect application browsing instead of "magic" ugly com.somewhere.some.sh*t strings?

[edit]

BUG REPORT:
Try to set Sygic Aura to be launched anyhow. If you type 'com.sygic.aura' like you documented app launching, Sygic Downloader will activate instead of main application. Sygic is a trial downloadable from market so you will have no trouble to test it right away.

To be honest, GPS Voice Navigation tools are most likely to be "swiped" run coz of limited possibility to operate while driving, so its quite serious bug I think.
In v0.4 I added an app browser and also the possibility, to define a special activity to start. Can you please test those requested features? Thanks!

noname81
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,026
v0.4 uploaded! See first post. I had to modify the gesture recognition code a little bit and I was only able to test the changes on the Evo3D and Sensation. So can you please test the version on the other supported phones and give me a short feedback? Thanks!

ephestione
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Confirm app selector in 0.4 working on note, the associated application starts on gesture, a proper update would be to order the applications by name, since I couldn't find in two scrolls the one I was looking for
Samsung Galaxy S4

noname81
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,026
Quote:
Confirm app selector in 0.4 working on note, the associated application starts on gesture, a proper update would be to order the applications by name, since I couldn't find in two scrolls the one I was looking for
Yeah! Should be easy to do... Merry christmas!

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m

fclifton
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Merry Christmas! I have just started to try this out on my Galaxy Nexus running ICS 4.0.2. As of yet, no joy, but I have only tried a couple of Input Devices so far. (Someone else had it running on ICS so I have high hopes it will work) If it is ok for a newcomer to make suggestions, I have a couple:

1) On the Input Device list, put in the devices known to work with that Input Device setting.

2) On the gesture symbols, mark the starting point with a dot or something, maybe even a colored dot.

3) Is there some way to put in the settings a place to tap to determine that the TouchService is running? It looks like in previous posts it may take a few attempts starting and stopping, and a place to touch for immediate feedback would be nice. (I say this because as I am trying different Input Devices, I am not even sure that the service is running)

Thanks,
Frank

Tags
android, gesture, launcher, lmt, pie