Originally Posted by kevalin
Which pesky little file would that be? The "Activation not completed" notice keeps appearing, and its getting on my nerves.
As you can see... finally got my Tab.
might be a little late but here is the guide to remove it...
*I believe you need to be ROOTED before doing this.
1) I used Root explorer and went to:
2) put the folder in R/W mode (look at top for button)
3) now look for -
4) long hold press it, either copy it and paste it in another folder as backup.
5) go back to /system/app/ and long hold press sprintadroidextension.apk
again and Delete it.
6) put the folder back in R/O mode.
Now restart and you should not see anymore activation messages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =]
Thank you to [XDA]: foxmeister, sirmacbeth, rkmj
T-Mobile Samsung Note 2 for me and T-Mobile Samsung S4 for her.
[ROM][TW4.4]*eZKAT*| Official | 240dpi | N3/S5 Features | Status Bar Mods| 5-27-14
T-Mobile USA Note 2