[AT&T][2.3.6]Heimdall One-Click Back-To-Stock UCKJ4 + Easy CWM install
This package will totally reset your Infuse 4G to UCKJ4 . This package is intended for use on AT&T, however it will work with any device if you reset APN.
This package includes:
Repartitioning: Repartition to stock KJ4
Reloading: IBL/PBL, PARAM, SBL, SBL2, Kernel, Recovery, FactoryFS and modem
formatting:Cache and DBdata
This package does not wipe:
EFS(Where your serial number and carrier information is stored)
Data(where your market apps are stored)
SDCard (where your pictures are stored)
You may use this code to reformat the Data and SDCard *2767*3855# There is no way to do this from Download Mode. The code will leave the EFS untouched.
Download Total Stock UCKJ4
- Get the latest version of java here: http://java.com/en/download/installed.jsp
- Put your phone into "Download Mode"
- Run the program once, and if it does not work, then check the "Flash Bootloaders" checkbox and flash again
Your device will end up as it came from the factory. You will be asked to set your device up again.
If you would like to install CWM on your device to restore or flash a custom ROM, I have prepared LinuxBozo's Defuse 1.5 kernel in a One-Click package here:
Download Defuse 1.5
To flash this package, follow the directions above.
Please note, this may not boot your device, but it will allow you to use CWM recovery. Hold the 3 button combo without USB plugged in to activate CWM mode.
How I created these package:
- I obtained the stock 2.3 bootloader from a link LinuxBozo gave me
- The stock part.pit came from my device using Heimdall(Download Pit option)
- Uploaded the UCKJ4 firmware to my device
- Performed "wipe data" in recovery mode
- Exploited the root prompt at the battery charge sequence using UART and grabbed the stock, wiped dbdata/cache partitions and params.lfs partition
- Created a Heimdall tar.gz package using Heimdall 1.3
- Finally, I used my Heimdall One-Click *BETA* packager to generate these one-clicks
This procedure can be reproduced for any custom ROM in the future by using the dd command to obtain the factoryfs and kernels from any device. Bootloaders may be obtained from within this package as it is an executable JAR file which can be unzipped.
I ignore PMs with questions that could be answered by searching. If you PM me, I probly won't respond.
Check out my developer pages
. Add me to your circles on Google Plus