[THEME][ECLIPSE] Vegas Gold theme for Eclipse and Liberty (updated 2/9/2012)
Eclipse Vegas Gold Theme
Vegas Gold theme for Eclipse. Sorry, not a gambling theme. Vegas Gold is just the name of the color I've chosen to accent Eclipse 1.2 with. I really like Eclipse 1.2 just the way it is. I think the blue color used in 1.2 is much imporoved from previous versions of Eclipse. I did however have an idea back when I was on 1.0 to replace all the cyan with Vegas gold. So I decided to try to make a theme. This is a work in progress. Thank you.
- Updated for Eclipse 2.0.4
- Fixed the jog tabs when receiving a call
- Themed the power widget (Settings.apk)
- Fixed some issues with the battery icons being the wrong color
- Added the gold Eclipse abstract wallpaper to EclipseWallpapers.
- Added the flip style transition animations.
- Updated to use Eclipse 2.0 (2.0.1 & 2.0.2)
- Re-themed the keyboard
- Changed the size of the progress bars and volume bar
- Removed the themed Email.apk becasue it was reported to force close when receiving mail. (I actually experienced this issue myself too, bummer
- Update to support 1.3 re-themed Dialer.apk because the the md5sum didn't match the previous release (I like to use the most up to date stuff)
- added themed Email.apk
- made changes to blur-res.apk
- fixed the blue selection and green "+" in contacts
- changed GoogleQuickSearchBox colors slightly
- changed lockscreen slider to match the latest style in Eclipse 1.3rc2
- changed the colors in calendar to make it easier to read
What is themed in v2.1:
EclipseWallpapers (added the Eclipse abstract wallpaper in gold)
All images have been optimized and all apks zipaligned.
1. Do a nandroid backup (optional but now you've been warned)
2. Reboot into recovery using the bootstrap recovery.
3. Install the attached zip.
This theme works with Eclipse 2.0.4
This theme works with Eclipse 2.0 (2.0.1 & 2.0.2)
Mods for version 2.0 & 2.1:
If you want the slim progress bars back for Eclipse 2.0 Vegas Gold here's a flashable zip.
Flash Eclipse_Vegas_Gold_theme_v2.0.zip from the original post then flash this to get slim progress bars back. (does not have the flip animations)
Toggle mod for version 2.0 & 2.1:
Works with Eclipse 2.0 (2.0.1 & 2.0.2)
Oh, and pay no attention to that font in this picture. It's not in the theme.
This theme works with Eclipse 1.3 (Should also work with 1.2, 1.3rc1, & 1.3rc2)
If you like what I'm doing here please click thank you or buy me a coffee using the donate button.
Galaxy S3 - My own BTS ROM
Galaxy Nexus - My own AOSP ROM JellyWig v3.1
Nexus 7 - My own AOSP ROM JellyWig v3.1
Motorola Droid - CM7 (where did I put that thing again?)