Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Dead or stuck pixels?

OP eallan

4th November 2011, 05:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 93
 
1,324 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Looks lie in have a stuck pixel in the middle

Hard to see. Anyone else?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
4th November 2011, 02:37 PM   |  #2  
Prozac69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Basingstoke
Thanks Meter: 21
 
222 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Nope. Just you.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
4th November 2011, 03:18 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 93
 
1,324 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prozac69

Nope. Just you.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Doubt that. Thanks though.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
14th November 2011, 06:21 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Flag Johannesburg
Thanks Meter: 1
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Also got one in the top left of the screen (aftewr having the phone for only 2 weeks!). Will be taking it in for exchange or repair shortly. It's so small the service center might have trouble seeing it but I know it is there and I find it very annoying! This is not a cheap phone and I expect it to be perfect as I plan to be using it for the next year or 2.
14th November 2011, 08:46 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 93
 
1,324 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by JannisLouw

Also got one in the top left of the screen (aftewr having the phone for only 2 weeks!). Will be taking it in for exchange or repair shortly. It's so small the service center might have trouble seeing it but I know it is there and I find it very annoying! This is not a cheap phone and I expect it to be perfect as I plan to be using it for the next year or 2.

Agree completely, Ive owned like 10 phones this year and this is my first dead pixel. Bad luck.
21st November 2011, 11:29 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
285 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
I have also one stuck white pixel visible only on grey background on close inspection.
21st November 2011, 02:32 PM   |  #7  
Member
Flag Mons
Thanks Meter: 5
 
58 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankydu

I have also one stuck white pixel visible only on grey background on close inspection.

Same for me
30th November 2011, 10:26 AM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
me too
found some companions ...

i also have one which is visible only on close view (actually very close view) and that to on only grey background... :sad:
30th November 2011, 12:14 PM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 131
 
1,126 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by echandan7

found some companions ...

i also have one which is visible only on close view (actually very close view) and that to on only grey background... :sad:

wow...sad to see another one...which version is yours?

Mine was a Polish
30th November 2011, 05:56 PM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
285 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by echandan7

found some companions ...

i also have one which is visible only on close view (actually very close view) and that to on only grey background... :sad:

Is it in the bottom half or top half?

Sent from my GT-I5801 using XDA App

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes