More Internal Memory??? ?

OP daworship

4th November 2011, 06:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Santa Isabel
Thanks Meter: 25

396 posts
More
Hi guys i was wondering if anyone knows a way for.us to get more internal memory i know theres the fota file thing. But is it posible in any way that we can buy or change the internal memory of this phone and put another one bigger?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App
4th November 2011, 06:12 AM   |  #2  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 21

91 posts
More
Nope.avi

Internal memory is what it is.
4th November 2011, 06:15 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Santa Isabel
Thanks Meter: 25

396 posts
More
Ok, it sucks having this phone with such small memory. I had a vibrant before and when you are used to have phone with big internal memory like i did it sucks big time. I hate every time that im dowloading an app abd give me the error of not having memory available :@
rught now im just with the default apps and the xda app, ninja jump and another game for my kids. Nothing more :/
4th November 2011, 09:05 AM   |  #4  
Flag Maracaibo
Thanks Meter: 40

237 posts
Donate to Me
More
Before wiping my phone last week i had 90+ market apps installed. I never got any errors regarding internal storage space. I remember using the fota fix app though.

4th November 2011, 12:35 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 1

28 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daworship

Ok, it sucks having this phone with such small memory. I had a vibrant before and when you are used to have phone with big internal memory like i did it sucks big time. I hate every time that im dowloading an app abd give me the error of not having memory available :@
rught now im just with the default apps and the xda app, ninja jump and another game for my kids. Nothing more :/

Something doesn't sound right. I've got over 60 apps installed from the market with no memory issues. Check your internal memory to see if its full.

4th November 2011, 02:03 PM   |  #6  
Flag Cotuit
Thanks Meter: 20

153 posts
More
You'll have to root and apply the fota fix by Matt Henry http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=13504566. Do this and you'll have all the space you need
Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium
4th November 2011, 05:16 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 12

227 posts
Also you can use an app like app2sd or one like it so put apps onto the so card. I use this for games because they take up the most storage space. I use link2sd and use ext4.
Last edited by HB66; 4th November 2011 at 05:30 PM.
4th November 2011, 05:39 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 1

28 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HB66

Also you can use an app like app2sd or one like it so put apps onto the so card. I use this for games because they take up the most storage space. I use link2sd and use ext4.

Are you running a GB Rom? I had issues with link2sd and ext4 with apps disappearing back when the first GB leaks came out and we had all the busybox ext4 conversion problems. Since then I have kept away from it, but would love to use it again if it is running smoothly with the newer leaks / roms.
4th November 2011, 10:09 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 315

1,041 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by -R2

Are you running a GB Rom? I had issues with link2sd and ext4 with apps disappearing back when the first GB leaks came out and we had all the busybox ext4 conversion problems. Since then I have kept away from it, but would love to use it again if it is running smoothly with the newer leaks / roms.

I run Valhalla with links2sd and everything is good.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium
5th November 2011, 02:15 PM   |  #10  
Flag Nicaragua
Thanks Meter: 0

28 posts
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by daworship

Have u tried App2SD app?... it will automatically change the location for the new installed apps to the SD card instead of the internal memory.

Ofc some apps just need to stay in the internal memory but, just to mention, i have 114 apps installed, 91 in the SD the rest in the internal memory (including the stock apps)

Direct Access to the AP@Market ---> bit.ly/sXV3KY

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread