Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,579 Members 43,650 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] i root my play

Tip us?

swebosdev
Old
Thanks Meter 90
So i guess its stupid then, since your still trolling and just repeating what i said to you. Took 3 days on top of that, where that creativity man? -1

CapNM77
Old
Thanks Meter 5
It's called learning about the phone and what it can do.

Sent from my R800x using XDA App

paxChristos
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1,487

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by swebosdev View Post
So i guess its stupid then, since your still trolling and just repeating what i said to you. Took 3 days on top of that, where that creativity man? -1
Vdciii wasn't trolling, he was asking about something he didn't know. Yes, he should have used google for a definition of bloatware, but not everybody on here is of the same proficiency with technology, don't keep baiting somebody, both of you should drop it, because you're both in the wrong.

Tips:
*Logcat or it never happened. *Search before posting *Go to User CP -> Edit Options -> switch "Number of Posts to Show Per Page" to 50. *Reporting Posts

Looks like I won't be doing anything android for a long time

Thanks for the lul'z

Pax

swebosdev
Old
Thanks Meter 90
spoken like a true self absorbed know it all, whats even better you insist on the last word, reminds me of my kid.

paxChristos
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1,487

DONATE TO ME
Moderator, could you close this thread, we're getting off topic, and it won't go anywhere good. Thank you.

Tips:
*Logcat or it never happened. *Search before posting *Go to User CP -> Edit Options -> switch "Number of Posts to Show Per Page" to 50. *Reporting Posts

Thanks for the lul'z

Pax

Cubsfan3493
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Final comment on this thread? ME!!!

Sent from my R800x using xda premium

AndroHero
Old
(Last edited by AndroHero; 12th November 2011 at 08:35 AM.)
Thanks Meter 907
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxChristos View Post
Moderator, could you close this thread, we're getting off topic, and it won't go anywhere good. Thank you.

End of the day. Although i understand where your comming from, and having a go at someone for asking what bloatware is, is pathetic at best, but your defending someone who is breaking rule one "search before posting". And if people don't get told to search before posting. The forums will end up as just a mess of simlar posts asking the same questions over and over again. Not as a source of information. This leads to people not being able to find the info they need, leading to them posting the same old questions. The rules are there for a reason

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk
------------------------------------------------------------
My Device
HTC Sensation XL
Rom Version - 3 Musketeers Insanely Cool Sense v2.2.1
Baseband - 10.10.12_M
Kernel - 2.6.35.13

thatsupnow
Old
Thanks Meter 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroHero View Post
End of the day. Although i understand where your comming from, and having a go at someone for asking what bloatware is, is pathetic at best, but your defending someone who is breaking rule one "search before posting". And if people don't get told to search before posting. The forums will end up as just a mess of simlar posts asking the same questions over and over again. Not as a source of information. This leads to people not being able to find the info they need, leading to them posting the same old questions. The rules are there for a reason

I couldn't agree more plus if they actually did a search they would most likely find their answer faster than starting a new thread and waiting for someone to reply

Sent from my R800i using XDA App
Samsung Galaxy s5 - CM 11 5ubz3r0 theme
KT kernel 2.7 GHZ

Other phones:

Samsung Galaxy S4 I337M
Samsung Galaxy S3 I747M
Sony Play, Arc, X10

paxChristos
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1,487

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroHero View Post

Touche.

Tips:

Thanks for the lul'z

Pax

vdciii
Old
Thanks Meter 2
ok. i admit it. my bad again. i promise to search first as much as possible before posting. sorry then. my bad.
I am one of the chosen few around the world who own the first playstation certified phone. Cheers it all up to you. If you're one too and couldn't agree less with me then press thanks

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe