FORUMS

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][ACS]Magnifier 1.0 Deodexed[11.04.11][UNLOCKED ONLY]

4th November 2011, 08:51 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 366
 
More
Suweeeet! If you need any testing feel free to drop me a link!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S0ckM0nk3y

Major updates will be coming and all that will be part of it for sure

Sent from my Magnified Motorola Photon 4G on The "Now" Network



Sent from my MB855 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to Custodian For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
S0ckM0nk3y
4th November 2011, 09:09 PM |#12  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Custodian

Suweeeet! If you need any testing feel free to drop me a link!



Sent from my MB855 using XDA App

Will do my friend. Also get hold of ne if u have any questions on it

Sent from my Magnified Motorola Photon 4G on The "Now" Network
4th November 2011, 09:12 PM |#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 366
 
More
For sure. Check it. Do you associate with konane much? Pretty sure if we asked nicely he'd remove ciq for us . Just mentioned him because he's removed it for the epics in short time spans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S0ckM0nk3y

Will do my friend. Also get hold of ne if u have any questions on it

Sent from my Magnified Motorola Photon 4G on The "Now" Network



Sent from my MB855 using XDA App
S0ckM0nk3y
4th November 2011, 09:18 PM |#14  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Custodian

For sure. Check it. Do you associate with konane much? Pretty sure if we asked nicely he'd remove ciq for us . Just mentioned him because he's removed it for the epics in short time spans.



Sent from my MB855 using XDA App

I talked to him everynow and then but I know he's got some other stuff he's working on right now but i'll ask him

Sent from my Magnified Motorola Photon 4G on The "Now" Network
4th November 2011, 09:59 PM |#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 366
 
More
Ics keyboard looks awking suuweeettt with this theme!!!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1332976

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App
4th November 2011, 10:10 PM |#16  
shabbypenguin's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,339
 
Donate to Me
More
>.>

umm we have ciq?
S0ckM0nk3y
4th November 2011, 10:12 PM |#17  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbypenguin

>.>

umm we have ciq?

That im not sure I never really dug into it but it wouldn't surprise me

Sent from my Magnified Motorola Photon 4G on The "Now" Network
4th November 2011, 10:19 PM |#18  
shabbypenguin's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,339
 
Donate to Me
More
thats why im asking ive never seen it in the running services. i would imagine with this being a world phone it might anger some other carriers to find they are having their **** tracked by sprint

or it could be cuz its motos first and they didnt know better :P
S0ckM0nk3y
4th November 2011, 10:24 PM |#19  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbypenguin

thats why im asking ive never seen it in the running services. i would imagine with this being a world phone it might anger some other carriers to find they are having their **** tracked by sprint

or it could be cuz its motos first and they didnt know better :P

This is very True

Sent from my Magnified Motorola Photon 4G on The "Now" Network
5th November 2011, 12:37 AM |#20  
Member
Flag Stumptown
Thanks Meter: 10
 
Donate to Me
More
Thanks s0ckm0nk3y! loving the rom, stable fantastic battery life fast, only thing im noticing is every call i have in and out defaults to speakerphone, its not a huge deal, but i recall some of the earlier roms on the photon having this issue too.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes