Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,008 Members 51,927 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ ROM ] Calkulin's E4GT v3.0 [ EL29 l Fast l Tweaked l Battery Saver Script ]

Tip us?

Toonlinkmaster25
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdunham View Post
There are plenty of third party apps that will do this. It is not a feature of the embedded android Gingerbread OS.
Edit: Poor choice of words. I meant it's not a feature I've ever seen embedded.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

You know, I think it may be my Waze navigation app also. Somebody just posted that theirs isn't working either.
Anyone know how to use the app GPS Status? I think it's locking but I have no idea how to read it unless it's supposed to generate an error if the gps can't lock.
Can you name some?

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch on Calc's GB ROM
-TLM25-
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint
ROM: C-ROM

codeman05
Old
(Last edited by codeman05; 5th April 2012 at 02:25 AM.)
Thanks Meter 69
wrong thread...derp derp

tdunham
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 16137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toonlinkmaster25 View Post
Can you name some?
OMG dude, Google 'call duration android'. To find ANYTHING on the internet the key is keeping it simple when doing a search.
My results returned this website:
http://www.androidzoom.com/android_a.../call+duration

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by codeman05 View Post
Guys...need a hand as I must be missing something stupid...

I've been running 1.3 since release without issue. However, I have been unable to flash 1.3a or 1.4.
any thoughts?
Started replying and just realized you're in the wrong thread dude!

codeman05
Old
Thanks Meter 69
da*nit, Thanks tdunham. All the threads are starting to look alike haha

dafluke24
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdunham View Post
Don't get me wrong, Telenav and Google are ok but once I used Waze for a few days, it's pretty amazing. The voice interface is better, and so many people are using it that you get realtime traffic, police, accidents announced to you as you're coming up to them.
After replying I went ahead and downloaded Waze for myself. It looks cool. Maybe a little cartoonish but what the hell lol I'll give it a try tomorrow on the way to work. There are quite a few users in the Dallas/Ft Worth area so hopefully the traffic is accurate enough.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Thanks given!

tdunham
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 16137
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafluke24 View Post
After replying I went ahead and downloaded Waze for myself. It looks cool. Maybe a little cartoonish but what the hell lol I'll give it a try tomorrow on the way to work. There are quite a few users in the Dallas/Ft Worth area so hopefully the traffic is accurate enough.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Thanks given!
It is a pretty fun app for gps. Wiped data on mine and its working again. Give it a couple of days though it takes a little getting used to but grows on you.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

centro714
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftinganomaly View Post
Any and all removed apps can be found in "/sdcard/Removed_Apps"

To push them back to system apps, you will have to push them to the system folder using adb or root explorer or something else of that type. There are a lot of clocks available, though. So if you are unwilling to do the research, a new clock may be easiest. Clocks are not a priority for me, so I am not in the know as far as comparable or better clocks but if you search these forums, I am sure that you will find a lot of information.
Thanks, I just ended up using the small sense clock widget. Perfect for my needs.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
LG G2 - Sprint

Spider_Pig27
Old
Thanks Meter 661
I really don't understand all the people that have nothing but bad feedback for this ROM... People there is nothing wrong with 3.0. On the contrerary it is smooth and fast as fu**... if you guys are experiencing lags, errors, crashes, etc. Then YOU guys are doing something wrong... either you guys are not wiping something or just fu**ing up one way or another... if YOU guys don't know how to flash properly go to YouTube search for QBKING77 and check out his videos.. he shows ALOT of tutorials... and if that doesn't help then get the fu** out of deving your android phone and go get an iPhone you should fit right in... guys but seriously Calks is one of the best devs here in the E4GT forum.. instead of crying like pussys try to figure out what went wrong.. BTW I highly recommend fresh installs for all roms and PLEASE if your one of those people that just blame the devs for your own mistakes then please stop being lazy and create your own ROM I'm pretty sure yours should rock.. hahahaha....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
[SIZE="2"]Device : HTC One M8 160GB
Carrier : T-Mobile
ROM: Stock
Kernel : Stock/SIZE]

dr2i4ve
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3g3nd.k1ll4h View Post
I really don't understand all the people that have nothing but bad feedback for this ROM... People there is nothing wrong with 3.0. On the contrerary it is smooth and fast as fu**... if you guys are experiencing lags, errors, crashes, etc. Then YOU guys are doing something wrong... either you guys are not wiping something or just fu**ing up one way or another... if YOU guys don't know how to flash properly go to YouTube search for QBKING77 and check out his videos.. he shows ALOT of tutorials... and if that doesn't help then get the fu** out of deving your android phone and go get an iPhone you should fit right in... guys but seriously Calks is one of the best devs here in the E4GT forum.. instead of crying like pussys try to figure out what went wrong.. BTW I highly recommend fresh installs for all roms and PLEASE if your one of those people that just blame the devs for your own mistakes then please stop being lazy and create your own ROM I'm pretty sure yours should rock.. hahahaha....

Dude, settle down internet badass...

Your ROM is running with no problems? Great. If someone else is having problems, that doesn't mean they're flashing their phone wrong. Every phone has a different environment and variables. Changing one little built in setting on the phone could give someone a problem with another feature down the road.

PanchoPlanet
Old
Thanks Meter 626

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3g3nd.k1ll4h View Post

Excuse us!
Ha Ha

sent from my microwave ala XDA premium.
Sent from my Ginger infused Asus G73.

Tags
email