[ ROM ] Calkulin's E4GT v3.0 [ EL29 l Fast l Tweaked l Battery Saver Script ]

Tip us?

exconvictriddick
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Default Sprint Wifi Hotspot

Quote:
Originally Posted by john122675 View Post
im using the 3.0 version of calkulins rom which wireless tether works and how do i get it to work.

Fairly simple, use Sprint WiFi Hotspot, found in the app drawer or under settings.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdunham View Post
Quoted from the OP:

'Notes about Battery Saver script
Can be used with any kernels that have init.d support'

Your statement isn't entirely correct. There are many custom kernels that the UV scripts will work with. The 3.0 rom just happens to be bundled with one. Many users experiment with different modem/kernel combinations to find the right fit for their phone. There is no one 'magical' combination that works for everyone.

Edit: I agree with you about the Gunslinger kernel. I've never had any issues using it but a lot of users reported that it doesn't play well with their particular phone.
I'm aware of the battery script. It works as long the kernel support init.d support. I was talking specifically voltage change.

iivisionii
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Is there anything I need to do to activate the "awake tweak". I have 3.0, but my phone still takes a good amount of time to turn on and go to the screen lock screen after it's been asleep.

tdunham
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 13839
Quote:
Originally Posted by iivisionii View Post
Is there anything I need to do to activate the "awake tweak". I have 3.0, but my phone still takes a good amount of time to turn on and go to the screen lock screen after it's been asleep.
Are you running the stock ROM, or have you installed any tweaks?
I would recommend trying a different kernel anyway. The right one could make a big difference for you in performance and battery life.

Here are a couple of links:

Located here are most of the Rogue stock and custom kernels:
http://www.android.net/forum/downloa...=&do=cat&id=20

Here are the custom rogue kernels that are missing, scroll down to -Archives-:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ght=team+rogue
The Following User Says Thank You to tdunham For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

iivisionii
Old
Thanks Meter 18
I'm on rogue 1.4.1. Evening else is awesome. The battery life is amazing too. Any recommendations what to start with first?

Sent from my SPH-D710

tdunham
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 13839
Quote:
Originally Posted by iivisionii View Post
I'm on rogue 1.4.1. Evening else is awesome. The battery life is amazing too. Any recommendations what to start with first?
First make a nandroid setting of your current setup.
Try the previous rogue release codenamed Desperado. It's in the second thread I sent you above, in the Archive section way down the 1st page.

Product F(RED)
Old
Thanks Meter 2438

DONATE TO ME
Is there any way to flash the battery saver script to Phantom ROM? It's what I'm running and it's ICS themed, so I don't feel like hopping back to Calkulin's ROM unless i really need to.

HTC Evo 4G -> HTC Evo 3D/Nexus S 4G -> Galaxy S II -> iPhone 4S -> Galaxy S II -> Galaxy Nexus -> Galaxy S3 i9300 -> Galaxy Note 2 i317 -> Galaxy Note 2 T889

tdunham
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 13839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Product F(RED) View Post
Is there any way to flash the battery saver script to Phantom ROM? It's what I'm running and it's ICS themed, so I don't feel like hopping back to Calkulin's ROM unless i really need to.
If you're referring to the UV scripts from the OP here, yes you can but you need to also flash a custom kernel first, reboot and then flash the UV script. I think his 4.1 is running a stock kernel.

mrcrptguy
Old
Thanks Meter 112
Does anyone know how to implement TSM parts into calks Rom? I pulled the apk from another Rom but when I installed it, didn't work

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

tdunham
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 13839
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcrptguy View Post
Does anyone know how to implement TSM parts into calks Rom? I pulled the apk from another Rom but when I installed it, didn't work
I can probably help but what is it you need added? From which rom?

mrcrptguy
Old
Thanks Meter 112
I pulled it from tsm.rom.revamped by maddoggin, I think is the name, I like the added functions it gives. But I like calks Rom.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Tags
email