Thanks Meter 175
Reboot caused no issues here

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

sleshepic
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5753

DONATE TO ME
tried flashed it again, running well and reboots cause no issue, guess I'm gonna just take it slow with re-installing my apps. maybe titanium backup caused an issue last time, for some reason I have a feeling it had more to do with Go launcher than the rom, but obviously unsure, boy is this thing zippy!

gedster314
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleshepic View Post
tried flashed it again, running well and reboots cause no issue, guess I'm gonna just take it slow with re-installing my apps. maybe titanium backup caused an issue last time, for some reason I have a feeling it had more to do with Go launcher than the rom, but obviously unsure, boy is this thing zippy!
I had some issues with Titanium hanging, I think it happened while updating something that was already installed in Caulkins rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to gedster314 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sleshepic
Old
(Last edited by sleshepic; 5th November 2011 at 02:38 PM.)
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5753

DONATE TO ME
just re-installed everything, un-installed launcherpro, defaulted GoLauncher and rebooted...fine. Thanks! all seems well, I guess if you do the same thing twice and expect a different result your NOT crazy lol

EDIT: well I did do one thing differently. I manually formatted system, wiped data, cache and dalvik, then ran his format zip just for the hell of it

Rsloan
Old
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
CAL! Its awesome to know yu have this device! I have follow you since my moment days at SDX I may stop lurking just to be a part of this one. Add burst is on the Sgs2 I can confirm currently work on a new theme ;-D all we need is Myn, Noobl and Joeykrim and ill feel right at home! Looking forward to flashing thanks Sir.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

niv3d
Old
Thanks Meter 155
Anyone having issues with this ROM? Reboots, freezes, reboot option not working etc...

EJayMz
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcraig723 View Post
Anyone having issues with this ROM? Reboots, freezes, reboot option not working etc...

Yes. Going back to starburst

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to EJayMz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

EJayMz
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleshepic View Post
I had no issues until I installed my apps. The Bloo theme did work though

EJayMz
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by gedster314 View Post
I had an issue while charging. The phone shutdown completely or maybe deep coma, no light while on the charger and power button would not power on the phone. Had to pull the battery and then power on. Phone woke and at lock screen had a date of Dec 31st at 5pm even though it was Nov5 6am. Once it contacted the tower it corrected date and time. I was undervolted -100 and Caulkin clocked. I went back to -50.

I also had an issue of no ring but received the message.
mine did the same this morning on 50 uv

smccall
Old
Thanks Meter 460
Default Rom

Just wanted to say thanks calkulin. this Rom is the fastest Rom yet for this phone and I have had zero issues. I have read some comments in here where most were thankful I did however read some that werent so thankful. Everyone needs to remember to be thankful we have guys like calkulin who does this for free. Thanks again calkulin for your hard work.

Tags
email