Originally Posted by chololazo
I'm planning on getting the Galaxy note in a few days and I'm really curious on how hard or easy it is to get used to the device's dimensions?
1. How well does it fit into your jeans' pocket?
2. Can you still operate the device with one hand?
3. How awkward is the Gnote in making calls?
4. What was your previous phone? how big was it?
1. I dont even notice it. I have had a Galaxy Tab in my jeans front pocket but that was noticeable. It feels the same as my Galaxy S2. But thats on a guy who is 6'2" and pretty thick, 290lbs (:
2. I got large hands, not huge. But i can handle it with one hand but not as easy and fast as the s2.
3. I dont realy know. The note feels kinda right in my hand but dont know how it looks on me. Guess i got a big head to so it might not look so weird.
4. Got the SGS2, SGT, LG O2X, SE X10, Blade, etc.
Oh... and it took a couple of seconds to get used to it. This is the size ive always wanted on my phone.