Samsung Exhibit II 4G Discussion

OP jms_209

8th December 2011, 03:06 PM   |  #31  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 4

8 posts
More
Good News.. Company released source code
Go to opensource dot samsung dot com search for T679 and you will get the source code zip file there.

Anyone found how to unlock network code from the T-mobile locked handset??
8th December 2011, 09:10 PM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 11

71 posts
Great news! Let the homebrew Roms commence!

Has there been a forum/sub-forum made yet for this phone. I love it, but I still prefer the software/Rom I have on my Optimus V (inferior phone). I.nferior H.uman O.rgans is wonderful, hoping for something similar for this phone. All fun and no games.
10th December 2011, 05:46 AM   |  #33  
Account currently disabled
Flag phoenix
Thanks Meter: 51

450 posts
More
is their any roms?
11th December 2011, 09:21 PM   |  #34  
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 28

57 posts
Here's my progress on making a cyanogenmod ROM:
  1. I've rooted my Exhibit II 4G using the link in #3
  2. I may have just got odin to work, v4.42. That's from droid angel's blog (use google). Still working on this
  3. Still need to: make a "stock firmware" image, then make sure I can restore to it using odin
  4. Still need to: work with Benjamin Dobell and get heimdall to work, samsung has changed the protocol
  5. Still need to: verify samsungs' source code release contains a working build
  6. Still need to: port cyanogenmod
I'd like to do a clockworkmod (CWM) port or try out RZRecovery but with odin+heimdall it's not as urgent, since the odin protocol is at a very low level.

Here are the different modes you can get to:
1. Download mode: hold the Volume Down button, then power up
2. Recovery mode: hold the Volume Up button, then power up
3. Ramdump mode: hold both Volume Up & Down, then power up

Power up: If the phone is on, power it off first. If the phone is off and the USB cable is unplugged, just plug the USB cable in. When the phone goes to charging mode, it will see the buttons you're holding down, and that gets you into one of the three modes. If the phone is off and the USB cable is plugged in, press the power button for a few seconds, then release it. As the phone powers on, it will see the buttons held down.

Edit: I've finally learned the secret to recovery mode...heh! So, you hold volume up, then press power. (It doesn't work in charging mode like the others.) Hold power for a few seconds, and the phone starts to boot up. Keep volume up held until you see the recovery mode image (an Android coming out of a box) then start tapping the menu button. I had to hit it a few times before the recovery mode menu appeared.
Last edited by s0unds; 12th December 2011 at 11:36 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s0unds For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th December 2011, 07:50 PM   |  #35  
Thanks Meter: 87

216 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0unds

Here's my progress on making a cyanogenmod ROM:

1. I've rooted my Exhibit II 4G using the link in #3
  2. I may have just got odin to work, v4.42. That's from droid angel's blog (use google). Still working on this
  3. Still need to: make a "stock firmware" image, then make sure I can restore to it using odin
  4. Still need to: work with Benjamin Dobell and get heimdall to work, samsung has changed the protocol
  5. Still need to: verify samsungs' source code release contains a working build
  6. Still need to: port cyanogenmod
I'd like to do a clockworkmod (CWM) port but with odin+heimdall it's not as urgent.

Here are the different modes you can get to:
1. Download mode: hold the Volume Down button, then power up
2. Factory reset: hold the Volume Up button, then power up
3. Ramdump mode: hold both Volume Up & Down, then power up

Power up: If the phone is on, power it off first. If the phone is off and the USB cable is unplugged, just plug the USB cable in. When the phone goes to charging mode, it will see the buttons you're holding down, and that gets you into one of the three modes. If the phone is off and the USB cable is plugged in, press the power button for a few seconds, then release it. As the phone powers on, it will see the buttons held down.

Great stuff s0unds!

I don't know what I'm doing with Odin but I'll read up on it. I have flashed kernels and ROMs before using a variation of CWM, so I'll help where I can. An overclockable kernel would be a great start!

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to jgrinst1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th December 2011, 08:58 PM   |  #36  
Thanks Meter: 2

33 posts
Just what I needed.
12th December 2011, 09:47 PM   |  #37  

57 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrinst1

Great stuff s0unds!

I don't know what I'm doing with Odin but I'll read up on it. I have flashed kernels and ROMs before using a variation of CWM, so I'll help where I can. An overclockable kernel would be a great start!

Thanks

Thanks! Odin just uploads kernels and ROMs. Here's a good explanation of what it does: forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy_S_Series

What I just learned is that the exhibit ii is very similar to the Samsung Galaxy W (code name Ancora): http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy_W Basically T-Mobile is selling the "Exhibit II" and Bell Canada (among others) sells the "Galaxy W". Unfortunately, it looks like the Galaxy W is a better phone.

Here's a list of all the i8150 phones (Galaxy W):
  • GT-I8150B (UK)
  • GT-I8150_EUR (europe)
  • GT-I8150_CHN (china)
  • GT-I8150_HK (hong kong)
  • GT-I8150_MEA
  • GT-I8150_SEA
So I went off and read up on the great work being done by arco68 and others. Arco68 just bricked his phone :( He could use some donations, if you're into that kind of thing.

I've adapted his script to extract the proprietary files needed to make a new build. (His version is an adaptation of the one for the galaxy s ii.) Here's exhibit_extract_files.sh:
Code:
#!/bin/sh

# Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
# you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
# You may obtain a copy of the License at
#
#      http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
#
# Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
# distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
# WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
# See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
# limitations under the License.

DEVICE=ancora
COMMON=c1-common
MANUFACTURER=samsung

mkdir -p ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary
mkdir -p ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary
mkdir -p ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio
mkdir -p ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/cameradata
mkdir -p ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/egl
mkdir -p ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware
mkdir -p ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/hw
mkdir -p ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/keychars
mkdir -p ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/wifi
mkdir -p ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging

# ancora (exhibit ii t679)

# c1-common
# galaxy w has .0952.hcd, exhibit ii has .0953.hcd
adb pull /system/bin/BCM4329B1_002.002.023.0944.0953.hcd ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/BCM4329B1_002.002.023.0944.0953.hcd
adb pull /system/bin/charging_mode ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/charging_mode
adb pull /system/bin/playlpm ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/playlpm
adb pull /system/bin/rild ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/rild
# exhibit ii has smaller cameras
adb pull /system/cameradata/datapattern_420sp_T679.yuv ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/cameradata/datapattern_420sp_T679.yuv
adb pull /system/cameradata/datapattern_front_420sp_T679.yuv ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/cameradata/datapattern_front_420sp_T679.yuv
adb pull /etc/firmware/vidc_720p_command_control.fw ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_command_control.fw
adb pull /etc/firmware/vidc_720p_h263_dec_mc.fw ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_h263_dec_mc.fw
adb pull /etc/firmware/vidc_720p_h264_dec_mc.fw ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_h264_dec_mc.fw
adb pull /etc/firmware/vidc_720p_h264_enc_mc.fw ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_h264_enc_mc.fw
adb pull /etc/firmware/vidc_720p_mp4_dec_mc.fw ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_mp4_dec_mc.fw
adb pull /etc/firmware/vidc_720p_mp4_enc_mc.fw ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_mp4_enc_mc.fw
adb pull /etc/firmware/vidc_720p_vc1_dec_mc.fw ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_vc1_dec_mc.fw
adb pull /etc/firmware/wlan/qcom_fw.bin ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/qcom_fw.bin
adb pull /etc/firmware/wlan/volans/WCN1314_qcom_fw.bin ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/WCN1314_qcom_fw.bin
adb pull /etc/firmware/wlan/volans/WCN1314_qcom_wlan_nv.bin ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/WCN1314_qcom_wlan_nv.bin
adb pull /etc/firmware/yamato_pfp.fw ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/yamato_pfp.fw
adb pull /etc/firmware/yamato_pm4.fw ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/yamato_pm4.fw
adb pull /etc/wifi/bcm4329_aps.bin ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/wifi/bcm4329_aps.bin
adb pull /etc/wifi/bcm4329_mfg.bin ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/wifi/bcm4329_mfg.bin
adb pull /etc/wifi/bcm4329_sta.bin ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/wifi/bcm4329_sta.bin
# not sure if libEGL_adreno200.so or libq3dtools_adreno200.so are proprietary
adb pull /system/lib/egl/libEGL_adreno200.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/egl/libEGL_adreno200.so
adb pull /system/lib/egl/libq3dtools_adreno200.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/egl/libq3dtools_adreno200.so
adb pull /system/lib/egl/libGLES_android.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/egl/libGLES_android.so
adb pull /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_adreno200.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/egl/libGLESv1_CM_adreno200.so
adb pull /system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_adreno200.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/egl/libGLESv2_adreno200.so
adb pull /system/lib/hw/copybit.msm7k.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/hw/copybit.msm7k.so
adb pull /system/lib/hw/gps.msm7k.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/hw/gps.msm7k.so
adb pull /system/lib/hw/gralloc.default.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/hw/gralloc.default.so
adb pull /system/lib/hw/gralloc.msm7k.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/hw/gralloc.msm7k.so
adb pull /system/lib/libActionShot.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libActionShot.so
adb pull /system/lib/libEGL.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/egl/libEGL.so
adb pull /system/lib/libGLESv1_CM.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libGLESv1_CM.so
adb pull /system/lib/libGLESv2.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libGLESv2.so
adb pull /system/lib/libOpenSLES.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libOpenSLES.so
adb pull /system/lib/libPanoraMax3.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libPanoraMax3.so
adb pull /system/lib/libQmageDecoder.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/libQmageDecoder.so
adb pull /system/lib/libSR_AudioIn.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/libSR_AudioIn.so
adb pull /system/lib/lib_Samsung_Sound_Booster.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/lib_Samsung_Sound_Booster.so
adb pull /system/lib/libakm.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libakm.so
adb pull /system/lib/libarccamera.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libarccamera.so
adb pull /system/lib/libaudio.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/libaudio.so
adb pull /system/lib/libaudioeffect_jni.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/libaudioeffect_jni.so
adb pull /system/lib/libaudiopolicy.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/libaudiopolicy.so
adb pull /system/lib/libcamera.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libcamera.so
adb pull /system/lib/libcamera_client.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libcamera_client.so
adb pull /system/lib/libcameraservice.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libcameraservice.so
adb pull /system/lib/libcaps.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libcaps.so
adb pull /system/lib/libexif.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libexif.so
adb pull /system/lib/libril.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libril.so
adb pull /system/lib/libsamsungSoundbooster.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/libsamsungSoundbooster.so
adb pull /system/lib/libsec-ril.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libsec-ril.so
adb pull /system/lib/libseccamera.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libseccamera.so
adb pull /system/lib/libseccameraadaptor.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libseccameraadaptor.so
adb pull /system/lib/libsecjpegarcsoft.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libsecjpegarcsoft.so
adb pull /system/lib/libsecjpegboard.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libsecjpegboard.so
adb pull /system/lib/libsecjpeginterface.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libsecjpeginterface.so
adb pull /system/lib/libsecril-client.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libsecril-client.so
adb pull /system/lib/libsoundpool.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/libsoundpool.so
adb pull /system/media/Disconnected.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/Disconnected.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_batteryerror.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_batteryerror.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_10.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_10.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_100.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_100.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_15.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_15.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_20.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_20.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_25.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_25.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_30.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_30.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_35.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_35.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_40.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_40.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_45.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_45.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_5.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_5.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_50.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_50.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_55.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_55.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_60.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_60.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_65.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_65.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_70.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_70.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_75.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_75.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_80.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_80.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_85.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_85.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_90.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_90.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_95.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_95.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_error.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_error.qmg
adb pull /system/media/chargingwarning.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/chargingwarning.qmg
adb pull /system/usr/keychars/Broadcom_Bluetooth_HID.kcm.bin ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/keychars/Broadcom_Bluetooth_HID.kcm.bin
adb pull /system/usr/keychars/ancora_keypad_numeric.kcm.bin ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/keychars/ancora_keypad_numeric.kcm.bin
adb pull /system/usr/keychars/ancora_keypad_qwerty.kcm.bin ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/keychars/ancora_keypad_qwerty.kcm.bin
adb pull /system/usr/keychars/qwerty.kcm.bin ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/keychars/qwerty.kcm.bin
adb pull /system/usr/keychars/qwerty2.kcm.bin ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/keychars/qwerty2.kcm.bin

(cat << EOF) | sed s/__DEVICE__/$DEVICE/g | sed s/__MANUFACTURER__/$MANUFACTURER/g > ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/$DEVICE-vendor-blobs.mk
# Copyright (C) 2010 The Android Open Source Project
#
#
#

# Prebuilt libraries that are needed to build open-source libraries
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES := \\

# All the blobs necessary for exhibit devices
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \\

EOF

(cat << EOF) | sed s/__COMMON__/$COMMON/g | sed s/__MANUFACTURER__/$MANUFACTURER/g > ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/c1-vendor-blobs.mk
#
#
#

vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/libcamera.so:obj/lib/libcamera.so \\
	vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/libril.so:obj/lib/libril.so \\
	vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/audio/libaudio.so:obj/lib/libaudio.so \\
	vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/libsecril-client.so:obj/lib/libsecril-client.so \\
	vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/audio/libaudiopolicy.so:obj/lib/libaudiopolicy.so

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libActionShot.so:system/lib/libActionShot.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libGLESv1_CM.so:system/lib/libGLESv1_CM.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libGLESv2.so:system/lib/libGLESv2.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libOpenSLES.so:system/lib/libOpenSLES.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libPanoraMax3.so:system/lib/libPanoraMax3.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libakm.so:system/lib/libakm.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libarccamera.so:system/lib/libarccamera.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libcamera.so:system/lib/libcamera.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libcamera_client.so:system/lib/libcamera_client.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libcameraservice.so:system/lib/libcameraservice.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libcaps.so:system/lib/libcaps.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libexif.so:system/lib/libexif.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libril.so:system/lib/libril.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libsec-ril.so:system/lib/libsec-ril.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libseccamera.so:system/lib/libseccamera.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libseccameraadaptor.so:system/lib/libseccameraadaptor.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libsecjpegarcsoft.so:system/lib/libsecjpegarcsoft.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libsecjpegboard.so:system/lib/libsecjpegboard.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libsecjpeginterface.so:system/lib/libsecjpeginterface.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libsecril-client.so:system/lib/libsecril-client.so

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/BCM4329B1_002.002.023.0944.0952.hcd:system/bin/BCM4329B1_002.002.023.0944.0952.hcd \\
	vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/rild:system/bin/rild

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \\
	vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/cameradata/datapattern_420sp.yuv:system/cameradata/datapattern_420sp.yuv \\
	vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/cameradata/datapattern_front_420sp.yuv:system/cameradata/datapattern_front_420sp.yuv

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \\
	vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/egl/libEGL_mali.so:system/lib/egl/libEGL_adreno200.so \\
	vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/egl/libEGL_mali.so:system/lib/egl/libq3dtools_adreno200.so \\
	vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/egl/libEGL_mali.so:system/lib/egl/libEGL_mali.so \\
	vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/egl/libGLES_android.so:system/lib/egl/libGLES_android.so \\
	vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/egl/libGLESv1_CM_adreno200.so:system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_adreno200.so \\
	vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/egl/libGLESv2_adreno200.so:system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_adreno200.so

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_command_control.fw:system/etc/firmware/vidc_720p_command_control.fw \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_h263_dec_mc.fw:system/etc/firmware/vidc_720p_h263_dec_mc.fw \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_h264_dec_mc.fw:system/etc/firmware/vidc_720p_h264_dec_mc.fw \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_h264_enc_mc.fw:system/etc/firmware/vidc_720p_h264_enc_mc.fw \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_mp4_dec_mc.fw:system/etc/firmware/vidc_720p_mp4_dec_mc.fw \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_mp4_enc_mc.fw:system/etc/firmware/vidc_720p_mp4_enc_mc.fw \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_vc1_dec_mc.fw:system/etc/firmware/vidc_720p_vc1_dec_mc.fw \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/qcom_fw.bin:system/etc/firmware/qcom_fw.bin \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/WCN1314_qcom_fw.bin:system/etc/firmware/WCN1314_qcom_fw.bin \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/WCN1314_qcom_wlan_nv.bin:system/etc/firmware/WCN1314_qcom_wlan_nv.bin \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/yamato_pfp.fw:system/etc/firmware/yamato_pfp.fw \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/yamato_pm4.fw:system/etc/firmware/yamato_pm4.fw

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/hw/copybit.msm7k.so:system/lib/hw/copybit.msm7k.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/hw/gps.msm7k.so:system/lib/hw/gps.msm7k.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/hw/gralloc.default.so:system/lib/hw/gralloc.default.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/hw/gralloc.msm7k.so:system/lib/hw/gralloc.msm7k.so

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/keychars/Broadcom_Bluetooth_HID.kcm.bin:system/usr/keychars/Broadcom_Bluetooth_HID.kcm.bin \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/keychars/ancora_keypad_numeric.kcm.bin:system/usr/keychars/ancora_keypad_numeric.kcm.bin \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/keychars/ancora_keypad_qwerty.kcm.bin:system/usr/keychars/ancora_keypad_qwerty.kcm.bin \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/keychars/ancora_keypad_qwerty.kcm.bin:system/usr/keychars/qwerty.kcm.bin \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/keychars/qwerty.kcm.bin:system/usr/keychars/qwerty.kcm.bin \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/keychars/qwerty2.kcm.bin:system/usr/keychars/qwerty2.kcm.bin 

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/wifi/bcm4329_aps.bin:system/vendor/firmware/bcm4329_aps.bin \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/wifi/bcm4329_mfg.bin:system/vendor/firmware/bcm4329_mfg.bin \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/wifi/bcm4329_sta.bin:system/vendor/firmware/bcm4329_sta.bin

# blobs necessary for audio
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/libSR_AudioIn.so:system/lib/libSR_AudioIn.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/lib_Samsung_Sound_Booster.so:system/lib/lib_Samsung_Sound_Booster.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/libaudio.so:system/lib/libaudio.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/libaudioeffect_jni.so:system/lib/libaudioeffect_jni.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/libaudiopolicy.so:system/lib/libaudiopolicy.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/libsamsungSoundbooster.so:system/lib/libsamsungSoundbooster.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/libsoundpool.so:system/lib/libsoundpool.so

# offmode charging    
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/charging_mode:system/media/charging_mode \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/playlpm:system/media/playlpm \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/libQmageDecoder.so:system/media/libQmageDecoder.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/Disconnected.qmg:system/media/Disconnected.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_batteryerror.qmg:system/media/battery_batteryerror.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_10.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_10.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_100.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_100.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_15.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_15.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_20.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_20.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_25.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_25.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_30.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_30.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_35.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_35.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_40.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_40.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_45.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_45.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_5.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_5.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_50.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_50.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_55.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_55.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_60.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_60.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_65.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_65.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_70.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_70.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_75.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_75.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_80.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_80.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_85.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_85.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_90.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_90.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_95.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_95.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_error.qmg:system/media/battery_error.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/chargingwarning.qmg:system/media/chargingwarning.qmg

EOF

./setup-makefiles.sh
I'm going to try this partition map for the Galaxy W.
Last edited by s0unds; 13th December 2011 at 04:54 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to s0unds For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th December 2011, 08:49 AM   |  #38  
Thanks Meter: 309

1,560 posts
Quote:

Thanks! Odin just uploads kernels and ROMs. Here's a good explanation of what it does: forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy_S_Series

What I just learned is that the exhibit ii is very similar to the Samsung Galaxy W (code name Ancora): http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy_W Basically T-Mobile is selling the "Exhibit II" and Bell Canada (among others) sells the "Galaxy W". Unfortunately, it looks like the Galaxy W is a better phone.

Here's a list of all the i8150 phones (Galaxy W):

• GT-I8150B (UK)
  • GT-I8150_EUR (europe)
  • GT-I8150_CHN (china)
  • GT-I8150_HK (hong kong)
  • GT-I8150_MEA
  • GT-I8150_SEA
So I went off and read up on the great work being done by arco68 and others. Arco68 just bricked his phone :( He could use some donations, if you're into that kind of thing.

I've adapted his script to extract the proprietary files needed to make a new build. (His version is an adaptation of the one for the galaxy s ii.) Here's exhibit_extract_files.sh:
Code:
#!/bin/sh

#
#

DEVICE=ancora
COMMON=c1-common
MANUFACTURER=samsung

mkdir -p ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary
mkdir -p ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary
mkdir -p ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio
mkdir -p ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/cameradata
mkdir -p ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/egl
mkdir -p ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware
mkdir -p ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/hw
mkdir -p ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/keychars
mkdir -p ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/wifi
mkdir -p ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging

# ancora (exhibit ii t679)

# c1-common
# galaxy w has .0952.hcd, exhibit ii has .0953.hcd
adb pull /system/bin/BCM4329B1_002.002.023.0944.0953.hcd ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/BCM4329B1_002.002.023.0944.0953.hcd
adb pull /system/bin/charging_mode ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/charging_mode
adb pull /system/bin/playlpm ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/playlpm
adb pull /system/bin/rild ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/rild
# exhibit ii has smaller cameras
adb pull /system/cameradata/datapattern_420sp_T679.yuv ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/cameradata/datapattern_420sp_T679.yuv
adb pull /system/cameradata/datapattern_front_420sp_T679.yuv ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/cameradata/datapattern_front_420sp_T679.yuv
adb pull /etc/firmware/vidc_720p_command_control.fw ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_command_control.fw
adb pull /etc/firmware/vidc_720p_h263_dec_mc.fw ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_h263_dec_mc.fw
adb pull /etc/firmware/vidc_720p_h264_dec_mc.fw ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_h264_dec_mc.fw
adb pull /etc/firmware/vidc_720p_h264_enc_mc.fw ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_h264_enc_mc.fw
adb pull /etc/firmware/vidc_720p_mp4_dec_mc.fw ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_mp4_dec_mc.fw
adb pull /etc/firmware/vidc_720p_mp4_enc_mc.fw ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_mp4_enc_mc.fw
adb pull /etc/firmware/vidc_720p_vc1_dec_mc.fw ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_vc1_dec_mc.fw
adb pull /etc/firmware/wlan/qcom_fw.bin ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/qcom_fw.bin
adb pull /etc/firmware/wlan/volans/WCN1314_qcom_fw.bin ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/WCN1314_qcom_fw.bin
adb pull /etc/firmware/wlan/volans/WCN1314_qcom_wlan_nv.bin ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/WCN1314_qcom_wlan_nv.bin
adb pull /etc/firmware/yamato_pfp.fw ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/yamato_pfp.fw
adb pull /etc/firmware/yamato_pm4.fw ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/yamato_pm4.fw
adb pull /etc/wifi/bcm4329_aps.bin ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/wifi/bcm4329_aps.bin
adb pull /etc/wifi/bcm4329_mfg.bin ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/wifi/bcm4329_mfg.bin
adb pull /etc/wifi/bcm4329_sta.bin ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/wifi/bcm4329_sta.bin
# not sure if libEGL_adreno200.so or libq3dtools_adreno200.so are proprietary
adb pull /system/lib/egl/libEGL_adreno200.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/egl/libEGL_adreno200.so
adb pull /system/lib/egl/libq3dtools_adreno200.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/egl/libq3dtools_adreno200.so
adb pull /system/lib/egl/libGLES_android.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/egl/libGLES_android.so
adb pull /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_adreno200.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/egl/libGLESv1_CM_adreno200.so
adb pull /system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_adreno200.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/egl/libGLESv2_adreno200.so
adb pull /system/lib/hw/copybit.msm7k.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/hw/copybit.msm7k.so
adb pull /system/lib/hw/gps.msm7k.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/hw/gps.msm7k.so
adb pull /system/lib/hw/gralloc.default.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/hw/gralloc.default.so
adb pull /system/lib/hw/gralloc.msm7k.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/hw/gralloc.msm7k.so
adb pull /system/lib/libActionShot.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libActionShot.so
adb pull /system/lib/libEGL.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/egl/libEGL.so
adb pull /system/lib/libGLESv1_CM.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libGLESv1_CM.so
adb pull /system/lib/libGLESv2.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libGLESv2.so
adb pull /system/lib/libOpenSLES.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libOpenSLES.so
adb pull /system/lib/libPanoraMax3.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libPanoraMax3.so
adb pull /system/lib/libQmageDecoder.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/libQmageDecoder.so
adb pull /system/lib/libSR_AudioIn.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/libSR_AudioIn.so
adb pull /system/lib/lib_Samsung_Sound_Booster.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/lib_Samsung_Sound_Booster.so
adb pull /system/lib/libakm.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libakm.so
adb pull /system/lib/libarccamera.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libarccamera.so
adb pull /system/lib/libaudio.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/libaudio.so
adb pull /system/lib/libaudioeffect_jni.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/libaudioeffect_jni.so
adb pull /system/lib/libaudiopolicy.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/libaudiopolicy.so
adb pull /system/lib/libcamera.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libcamera.so
adb pull /system/lib/libcamera_client.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libcamera_client.so
adb pull /system/lib/libcameraservice.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libcameraservice.so
adb pull /system/lib/libcaps.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libcaps.so
adb pull /system/lib/libexif.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libexif.so
adb pull /system/lib/libril.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libril.so
adb pull /system/lib/libsamsungSoundbooster.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/libsamsungSoundbooster.so
adb pull /system/lib/libsec-ril.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libsec-ril.so
adb pull /system/lib/libseccamera.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libseccamera.so
adb pull /system/lib/libseccameraadaptor.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libseccameraadaptor.so
adb pull /system/lib/libsecjpegarcsoft.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libsecjpegarcsoft.so
adb pull /system/lib/libsecjpegboard.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libsecjpegboard.so
adb pull /system/lib/libsecjpeginterface.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libsecjpeginterface.so
adb pull /system/lib/libsecril-client.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libsecril-client.so
adb pull /system/lib/libsoundpool.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/libsoundpool.so
adb pull /system/media/Disconnected.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/Disconnected.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_batteryerror.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_batteryerror.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_10.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_10.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_100.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_100.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_15.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_15.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_20.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_20.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_25.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_25.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_30.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_30.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_35.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_35.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_40.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_40.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_45.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_45.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_5.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_5.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_50.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_50.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_55.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_55.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_60.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_60.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_65.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_65.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_70.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_70.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_75.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_75.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_80.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_80.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_85.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_85.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_90.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_90.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_charging_95.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_95.qmg
adb pull /system/media/battery_error.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_error.qmg
adb pull /system/media/chargingwarning.qmg ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/chargingwarning.qmg
adb pull /system/usr/keychars/Broadcom_Bluetooth_HID.kcm.bin ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/keychars/Broadcom_Bluetooth_HID.kcm.bin
adb pull /system/usr/keychars/ancora_keypad_numeric.kcm.bin ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/keychars/ancora_keypad_numeric.kcm.bin
adb pull /system/usr/keychars/ancora_keypad_qwerty.kcm.bin ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/keychars/ancora_keypad_qwerty.kcm.bin
adb pull /system/usr/keychars/qwerty.kcm.bin ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/keychars/qwerty.kcm.bin
adb pull /system/usr/keychars/qwerty2.kcm.bin ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/keychars/qwerty2.kcm.bin

(cat << EOF) | sed s/__DEVICE__/$DEVICE/g | sed s/__MANUFACTURER__/$MANUFACTURER/g > ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/$DEVICE-vendor-blobs.mk
#
#
#

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \\

EOF

(cat << EOF) | sed s/__COMMON__/$COMMON/g | sed s/__MANUFACTURER__/$MANUFACTURER/g > ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/c1-vendor-blobs.mk
#
#
#

vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/libcamera.so:obj/lib/libcamera.so \\
	vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/libril.so:obj/lib/libril.so \\
	vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/audio/libaudio.so:obj/lib/libaudio.so \\
	vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/libsecril-client.so:obj/lib/libsecril-client.so \\
	vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/audio/libaudiopolicy.so:obj/lib/libaudiopolicy.so

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libActionShot.so:system/lib/libActionShot.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libGLESv1_CM.so:system/lib/libGLESv1_CM.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libGLESv2.so:system/lib/libGLESv2.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libOpenSLES.so:system/lib/libOpenSLES.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libPanoraMax3.so:system/lib/libPanoraMax3.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libakm.so:system/lib/libakm.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libarccamera.so:system/lib/libarccamera.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libcamera.so:system/lib/libcamera.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libcamera_client.so:system/lib/libcamera_client.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libcameraservice.so:system/lib/libcameraservice.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libcaps.so:system/lib/libcaps.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libexif.so:system/lib/libexif.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libril.so:system/lib/libril.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libsec-ril.so:system/lib/libsec-ril.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libseccamera.so:system/lib/libseccamera.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libseccameraadaptor.so:system/lib/libseccameraadaptor.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libsecjpegarcsoft.so:system/lib/libsecjpegarcsoft.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libsecjpegboard.so:system/lib/libsecjpegboard.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libsecjpeginterface.so:system/lib/libsecjpeginterface.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/libsecril-client.so:system/lib/libsecril-client.so

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/BCM4329B1_002.002.023.0944.0952.hcd:system/bin/BCM4329B1_002.002.023.0944.0952.hcd \\
	vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/rild:system/bin/rild

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \\
	vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/cameradata/datapattern_420sp.yuv:system/cameradata/datapattern_420sp.yuv \\
	vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/cameradata/datapattern_front_420sp.yuv:system/cameradata/datapattern_front_420sp.yuv

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \\
	vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/egl/libEGL_mali.so:system/lib/egl/libEGL_adreno200.so \\
	vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/egl/libEGL_mali.so:system/lib/egl/libq3dtools_adreno200.so \\
	vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/egl/libEGL_mali.so:system/lib/egl/libEGL_mali.so \\
	vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/egl/libGLES_android.so:system/lib/egl/libGLES_android.so \\
	vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/egl/libGLESv1_CM_adreno200.so:system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_adreno200.so \\
	vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__COMMON__/proprietary/egl/libGLESv2_adreno200.so:system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_adreno200.so

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_command_control.fw:system/etc/firmware/vidc_720p_command_control.fw \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_h263_dec_mc.fw:system/etc/firmware/vidc_720p_h263_dec_mc.fw \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_h264_dec_mc.fw:system/etc/firmware/vidc_720p_h264_dec_mc.fw \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_h264_enc_mc.fw:system/etc/firmware/vidc_720p_h264_enc_mc.fw \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_mp4_dec_mc.fw:system/etc/firmware/vidc_720p_mp4_dec_mc.fw \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_mp4_enc_mc.fw:system/etc/firmware/vidc_720p_mp4_enc_mc.fw \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/vidc_720p_vc1_dec_mc.fw:system/etc/firmware/vidc_720p_vc1_dec_mc.fw \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/qcom_fw.bin:system/etc/firmware/qcom_fw.bin \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/WCN1314_qcom_fw.bin:system/etc/firmware/WCN1314_qcom_fw.bin \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/WCN1314_qcom_wlan_nv.bin:system/etc/firmware/WCN1314_qcom_wlan_nv.bin \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/yamato_pfp.fw:system/etc/firmware/yamato_pfp.fw \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/firmware/yamato_pm4.fw:system/etc/firmware/yamato_pm4.fw

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/hw/copybit.msm7k.so:system/lib/hw/copybit.msm7k.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/hw/gps.msm7k.so:system/lib/hw/gps.msm7k.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/hw/gralloc.default.so:system/lib/hw/gralloc.default.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/hw/gralloc.msm7k.so:system/lib/hw/gralloc.msm7k.so

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/keychars/Broadcom_Bluetooth_HID.kcm.bin:system/usr/keychars/Broadcom_Bluetooth_HID.kcm.bin \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/keychars/ancora_keypad_numeric.kcm.bin:system/usr/keychars/ancora_keypad_numeric.kcm.bin \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/keychars/ancora_keypad_qwerty.kcm.bin:system/usr/keychars/ancora_keypad_qwerty.kcm.bin \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/keychars/ancora_keypad_qwerty.kcm.bin:system/usr/keychars/qwerty.kcm.bin \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/keychars/qwerty.kcm.bin:system/usr/keychars/qwerty.kcm.bin \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/keychars/qwerty2.kcm.bin:system/usr/keychars/qwerty2.kcm.bin 

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/wifi/bcm4329_aps.bin:system/vendor/firmware/bcm4329_aps.bin \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/wifi/bcm4329_mfg.bin:system/vendor/firmware/bcm4329_mfg.bin \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/wifi/bcm4329_sta.bin:system/vendor/firmware/bcm4329_sta.bin

# blobs necessary for audio
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/libSR_AudioIn.so:system/lib/libSR_AudioIn.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/lib_Samsung_Sound_Booster.so:system/lib/lib_Samsung_Sound_Booster.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/libaudio.so:system/lib/libaudio.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/libaudioeffect_jni.so:system/lib/libaudioeffect_jni.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/libaudiopolicy.so:system/lib/libaudiopolicy.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/libsamsungSoundbooster.so:system/lib/libsamsungSoundbooster.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/audio/libsoundpool.so:system/lib/libsoundpool.so

# offmode charging    
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/charging_mode:system/media/charging_mode \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/playlpm:system/media/playlpm \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/libQmageDecoder.so:system/media/libQmageDecoder.so \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/Disconnected.qmg:system/media/Disconnected.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_batteryerror.qmg:system/media/battery_batteryerror.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_10.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_10.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_100.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_100.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_15.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_15.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_20.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_20.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_25.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_25.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_30.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_30.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_35.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_35.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_40.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_40.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_45.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_45.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_5.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_5.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_50.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_50.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_55.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_55.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_60.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_60.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_65.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_65.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_70.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_70.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_75.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_75.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_80.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_80.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_85.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_85.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_90.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_90.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_charging_95.qmg:system/media/battery_charging_95.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/battery_error.qmg:system/media/battery_error.qmg \\
	vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$COMMON/proprietary/offmode_charging/chargingwarning.qmg:system/media/chargingwarning.qmg

EOF

./setup-makefiles.sh
I'm going to try this partition map for the Galaxy W.

This makes me really happy

I too am not familiar with Odin, I have experience flashing roms using CWM for the Triumph and Optimus V. With Odin can you make nandroids like you can with CWM?
13th December 2011, 08:39 PM   |  #39  

57 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by md1008

This makes me really happy

I too am not familiar with Odin, I have experience flashing roms using CWM for the Triumph and Optimus V. With Odin can you make nandroids like you can with CWM?

No, odin only flashes the device. It's limited because it's by samsung. It's their version of clockworkmod. You know it would have been easier if they just used clockworkmod, but they made their own.

With a rooted phone, you can make backups all you want. (Not as easy as nandroid backup but it works.)

But the point of your backup is to recover from a bad flash. Odin does that.
13th December 2011, 09:59 PM   |  #40  
Thanks Meter: 309

1,560 posts
Quote:

No, odin only flashes the device. It's limited because it's by samsung. It's their version of clockworkmod. You know it would have been easier if they just used clockworkmod, but they made their own.

With a rooted phone, you can make backups all you want. (Not as easy as nandroid backup but it works.)

But the point of your backup is to recover from a bad flash. Odin does that.

Thanks a lot! It would be better if it just had clockwork mod, but at least it's there.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread