APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

32GB Lexar Class 10 MicroSD Memory Card + Reader for $40.77 (dead)

OP bagelicious

5th November 2011, 02:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 94

287 posts
More
Hey guys, I searched but didn't see this in the Epic forums. Wanted to get it posted asap because it made the front page of slickdeals not too long ago so it could sell out before long.

Amazon has a 32gb Lexar Class 10 microSD with a card reader for $47 and free shipping. It is sold by Tiger Direct through Amazon. Alternatively, you can go straight to Tiger Direct's website to purchase it for the same price.

*** 11/11/11 Update - Deal is dead through Amazon currently but I checked the Tiger Direct link and it still has the $47.99 price.

*** 12/16/11 Update - Amazon currently has this for $40.77 with Prime Eligibility and Tiger Direct has it for $69.99 - $30.00 Instant Savings = $39.99. Shipping shows up at $2.70 for me bringing the total to $42.69 through TD (YMMV).

Amazon

Tiger Direct
Last edited by bagelicious; 18th December 2011 at 01:48 AM. Reason: dead
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bagelicious For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th November 2011, 04:52 AM   |  #2  
Flag Piqua
Thanks Meter: 168

398 posts
More
Great Deal...Just Got Mine!! Different Brand,etc. For 41 plus tax, sold out quick.

Hard to Get Deals, if you Find One, Dont Hesitate...
5th November 2011, 03:01 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 51

464 posts
Great deal, just bought a Class 4 Sandisk 32GB recently for like $36 so this is priced about right
5th November 2011, 06:42 PM   |  #4  
Flag Kent, WA
Thanks Meter: 26

241 posts
More
And I assume from the response that the Epic will recognize and fully utilize a 32 GB card?
5th November 2011, 07:34 PM   |  #5  

464 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dewey1973

And I assume from the response that the Epic will recognize and fully utilize a 32 GB card?

Mine did
16th November 2011, 01:14 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 11

470 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iviyth0s

Great deal, just bought a Class 4 Sandisk 32GB recently for like $36 so this is priced about right

Isn't the read/write speed on these phones capped, so would it even really make a difference if I got the Class 4 vs the Class 10. No point in spending another $11 if I don't have to.
16th November 2011, 04:24 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 8

86 posts
More
I've got my eye on a Patriot and a PNY 32gb for about the same price, just caught up in which brand has a better reputation.
16th November 2011, 06:44 AM   |  #8  

464 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by m5james

Isn't the read/write speed on these phones capped, so would it even really make a difference if I got the Class 4 vs the Class 10. No point in spending another $11 if I don't have to.

I heard that too but I wonder how capped, I'm gonna possibly review my card tonight from my laptop's reader and mounted through the phone and see if there's a speed difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by jered6323

I've got my eye on a Patriot and a PNY 32gb for about the same price, just caught up in which brand has a better reputation.

I've bought memory sticks from both and haven't had any of them die. Both are great.
16th November 2011, 08:00 AM   |  #9  
Flag shelby
Thanks Meter: 7

53 posts
Donate to Me
More
32 GB cards
Are these cards coming down in price finally. I looked a while back and they were 100 or more. Also are these the true 32 gig cards(been burned a few times from ebay, even a local seller). I want to find one of these to go along with my extended battery(take that Iphone.)
16th November 2011, 04:26 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 8

86 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iviyth0s

I've bought memory sticks from both and haven't had any of them die. Both are great.

I have as well, and both make reliable devices. I'm leaning towards the Patriot because all my Patriot USB drives are blazing fast, whereas my PNY drives are just eh on speed.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread