5,593,876 Members 46,724 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

32GB Lexar Class 10 MicroSD Memory Card + Reader for $40.77 (dead)

Tip us?

bagelicious
Old
(Last edited by bagelicious; 18th December 2011 at 12:48 AM.) Reason: dead
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 94
Thumbs up 32GB Lexar Class 10 MicroSD Memory Card + Reader for $40.77 (dead)

Hey guys, I searched but didn't see this in the Epic forums. Wanted to get it posted asap because it made the front page of slickdeals not too long ago so it could sell out before long.

Amazon has a 32gb Lexar Class 10 microSD with a card reader for $47 and free shipping. It is sold by Tiger Direct through Amazon. Alternatively, you can go straight to Tiger Direct's website to purchase it for the same price.

*** 11/11/11 Update - Deal is dead through Amazon currently but I checked the Tiger Direct link and it still has the $47.99 price.

*** 12/16/11 Update - Amazon currently has this for $40.77 with Prime Eligibility and Tiger Direct has it for $69.99 - $30.00 Instant Savings = $39.99. Shipping shows up at $2.70 for me bringing the total to $42.69 through TD (YMMV).

Amazon

Tiger Direct
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bagelicious For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Forever Justice
Old
Thanks Meter 165
Great Deal...Just Got Mine!! Different Brand,etc. For 41 plus tax, sold out quick.

Hard to Get Deals, if you Find One, Dont Hesitate...

iviyth0s
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Great deal, just bought a Class 4 Sandisk 32GB recently for like $36 so this is priced about right

dewey1973
Old
Thanks Meter 25
And I assume from the response that the Epic will recognize and fully utilize a 32 GB card?

iviyth0s
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by dewey1973 View Post
And I assume from the response that the Epic will recognize and fully utilize a 32 GB card?
Mine did

m5james
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by iviyth0s View Post
Great deal, just bought a Class 4 Sandisk 32GB recently for like $36 so this is priced about right
Isn't the read/write speed on these phones capped, so would it even really make a difference if I got the Class 4 vs the Class 10. No point in spending another $11 if I don't have to.

jered6323
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I've got my eye on a Patriot and a PNY 32gb for about the same price, just caught up in which brand has a better reputation.

iviyth0s
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by m5james View Post
Isn't the read/write speed on these phones capped, so would it even really make a difference if I got the Class 4 vs the Class 10. No point in spending another $11 if I don't have to.
I heard that too but I wonder how capped, I'm gonna possibly review my card tonight from my laptop's reader and mounted through the phone and see if there's a speed difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by jered6323 View Post
I've got my eye on a Patriot and a PNY 32gb for about the same price, just caught up in which brand has a better reputation.
I've bought memory sticks from both and haven't had any of them die. Both are great.

wickedclown691
Old
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Default 32 GB cards

Are these cards coming down in price finally. I looked a while back and they were 100 or more. Also are these the true 32 gig cards(been burned a few times from ebay, even a local seller). I want to find one of these to go along with my extended battery(take that Iphone.)

jered6323
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by iviyth0s View Post
I've bought memory sticks from both and haven't had any of them die. Both are great.
I have as well, and both make reliable devices. I'm leaning towards the Patriot because all my Patriot USB drives are blazing fast, whereas my PNY drives are just eh on speed.