FORUMS

Wi-Fi Enabled on the LG G Watch R

XDA Recognized Developer Tasssadar managed to enable Wi-Fi connectivity on the LG G Watch R. … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 30)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

[ROM][ADT][NOV 23]Bombaridier V.3.5 | Synergized | Insane Battery | Elegant |

Thanks Meter: 935
 
By TricH, Recognized Developer on 5th November 2011, 03:26 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th November 2011, 07:16 PM |#41  
mikeyinid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nampa
Thanks Meter: 3,056
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TricH

Try doing a direct download. I know MegaUpload is having some issues. I dont really wanna go away from multiupload completely because i can see how many downloads i have. hehe

Use bitly. It tracks DL's also. ive tried every possible link and 45+ minute times on all.
 
 
5th November 2011, 07:24 PM |#42  
Jjday7's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TricH

Try doing a direct download. I know MegaUpload is having some issues. I dont really wanna go away from multiupload completely because i can see how many downloads i have. hehe

I used multiupload today and it downloaded in 2 minutes. Comcast
5th November 2011, 07:55 PM |#43  
mikeyinid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nampa
Thanks Meter: 3,056
 
More
Finally got the update downloaded. Very smooth. We need a new kernel without the 1.8 slot, its unusable. Good job TricH.
5th November 2011, 07:57 PM |#44  
TricH's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
St. Paul
Thanks Meter: 935
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyinid

Finally got the update downloaded. Very smooth. We need a new kernel without the 1.8 slot, its unusable. Good job TricH.

Underclock and u will see it running way better

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to TricH For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th November 2011, 08:30 PM |#45  
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 19
 
Donate to Me
More
Could you please add your rom to rom manager. Its gone be easy to download on go..

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
5th November 2011, 10:24 PM |#46  
sn0warmy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Denver, CO
Thanks Meter: 971
 
More
TricH, does your ROM have additional settings toggle buttons in the notification drop down menu like Juggernaut does? I'd like to give your ROM a try but having those additional settings toggles readily available in the drop down are huge for me.

Thanks for the hard work!
5th November 2011, 10:26 PM |#47  
TricH's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
St. Paul
Thanks Meter: 935
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0warmy

TricH, does your ROM have additional settings toggle buttons in the notification drop down menu like Juggernaut does? I'd like to give your ROM a try but having those additional settings toggles readily available in the drop down are huge for me.

Thanks for the hard work!

It has wifi. Bluetooth. GPS. Silent. And auto rotation. The usual. I would suggest trying this rom. Hehe

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to TricH For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th November 2011, 10:39 PM |#48  
Jjday7's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
This rom seems to run great but is there a plan to add crt or any way of getting it ?
5th November 2011, 10:44 PM |#49  
TricH's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
St. Paul
Thanks Meter: 935
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjday7

This rom seems to run great but is there a plan to add crt or any way of getting it ?

Crt is coming in next update. Expect a mid week update

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to TricH For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th November 2011, 10:47 PM |#50  
Jjday7's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TricH

Crt is coming in next update. Expect a mid week update

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Great. Im so glad we are getting some good developers over here.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes