Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,011 Members 39,049 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Slightly off topic

Tip us?

Fraser1978
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Cool [Q] Slightly off topic

Quite unrelated to SGM here but I'd like to stick to my regular forum. I have a friend who lives with me and he has an old samsung s7350 which is currently frozen. It needs to be unfreezed in order to use any of the services. Only currently available service is SOS. Basically he tried a few dodgy unlock codes to try unlock to all networks but ended up freezing it!

Anyway, all he needs is a 5.4.4 version of multiloader because it's the only version compatible with that phone and once we have that (exact) version, we can unfreeze the phone. Does anybody have the version to upload for me? Many thanks!

yagya
Old
Thanks Meter 472

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraser1978 View Post
Quite unrelated to SGM here but I'd like to stick to my regular forum. I have a friend who lives with me and he has an old samsung s7350 which is currently frozen. It needs to be unfreezed in order to use any of the services. Only currently available service is SOS. Basically he tried a few dodgy unlock codes to try unlock to all networks but ended up freezing it!

Anyway, all he needs is a 5.4.4 version of multiloader because it's the only version compatible with that phone and once we have that (exact) version, we can unfreeze the phone. Does anybody have the version to upload for me? Many thanks!
Not found... maybe you got the version number wrong.

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Ok!! Here you go SGT-7350 Multiloader v5.44
http://www.4shared.com/file/-WIl-2kI..._v544_by_.html

DO you know how to flash?
Here is what I found on a thread... Maybe it will be helpful
Quote:
Follow the procedure to leave, step by step as particulars, trade options and I say necessarily full battery charge (important detail) and remove microSD memory card and sim

1) Firmware
2) Multiloader 5.44
3) Samsung S7350 USB cable
4) How to get you phone into firmware mode:
- Volume low
- Camera button.
- Powerbutton
5) Connect your phone with your pc
6) Open the MultiLoader
7) Select the option (MSM6275/MSM6280/MSM6290) in the control section of the MultiLoader
8) Put a check in Boot Change, Full Download and Master Rom (important detail):
- Boot Change
- Full Download
- Master Rom
9) Upload Files Boot, Amss, Rsrc1, Rscr2 (Be sure to select the LOW version for the Rsrc2 button Always choose the LOW version) and Factory fss.
10) Check if your phone is correctly connected.
If the Port Search is ready, click DOWNLOAD.
11) Leave your phone connected during the entire firmware installation.
12) When the MultiLoader says "All files complete", disconnect your phone, remove the battery, insert your MicroSD and SIM card
Find me on : Facebook | Twitter | My Blogs : Handy Information | Android Solutions

Know more information on various topics such as rooting, flashing, upgrading, overclocking your :

1. Samsung Galaxy Pop/Mini GT-S5570
2. Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830

Press THANKS button for useful or helpful posts.

The Following User Says Thank You to yagya For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]