[Q] Slightly off topic

OP Fraser1978

5th November 2011, 12:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Folkestone
Thanks Meter: 12

105 posts
More
Quite unrelated to SGM here but I'd like to stick to my regular forum. I have a friend who lives with me and he has an old samsung s7350 which is currently frozen. It needs to be unfreezed in order to use any of the services. Only currently available service is SOS. Basically he tried a few dodgy unlock codes to try unlock to all networks but ended up freezing it!

Anyway, all he needs is a 5.4.4 version of multiloader because it's the only version compatible with that phone and once we have that (exact) version, we can unfreeze the phone. Does anybody have the version to upload for me? Many thanks!
6th November 2011, 06:51 AM   |  #2  
Flag Chitwan
Thanks Meter: 476

834 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraser1978

Quite unrelated to SGM here but I'd like to stick to my regular forum. I have a friend who lives with me and he has an old samsung s7350 which is currently frozen. It needs to be unfreezed in order to use any of the services. Only currently available service is SOS. Basically he tried a few dodgy unlock codes to try unlock to all networks but ended up freezing it!

Anyway, all he needs is a 5.4.4 version of multiloader because it's the only version compatible with that phone and once we have that (exact) version, we can unfreeze the phone. Does anybody have the version to upload for me? Many thanks!

Not found... maybe you got the version number wrong.

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Ok!! Here you go SGT-7350 Multiloader v5.44
http://www.4shared.com/file/-WIl-2kI..._v544_by_.html

DO you know how to flash?
Here is what I found on a thread... Maybe it will be helpful
Quote:

Follow the procedure to leave, step by step as particulars, trade options and I say necessarily full battery charge (important detail) and remove microSD memory card and sim

1) Firmware
2) Multiloader 5.44
3) Samsung S7350 USB cable
4) How to get you phone into firmware mode:
- Volume low
- Camera button.
- Powerbutton
5) Connect your phone with your pc
6) Open the MultiLoader
7) Select the option (MSM6275/MSM6280/MSM6290) in the control section of the MultiLoader
8) Put a check in Boot Change, Full Download and Master Rom (important detail):
- Boot Change
- Full Download
- Master Rom
9) Upload Files Boot, Amss, Rsrc1, Rscr2 (Be sure to select the LOW version for the Rsrc2 button Always choose the LOW version) and Factory fss.
10) Check if your phone is correctly connected.
If the Port Search is ready, click DOWNLOAD.
11) Leave your phone connected during the entire firmware installation.
12) When the MultiLoader says "All files complete", disconnect your phone, remove the battery, insert your MicroSD and SIM card

The Following User Says Thank You to yagya For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread