Post Reply

Mango Restart Phone App based on DLLImport

5th November 2011, 01:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Graz
Thanks Meter: 308
 
307 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
I've created a simple app to restart the phone. It's based on DLLImport by fiinix.

Cleaned it up a little and added source.

Video by WPXBOX



Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Capture (16).jpg
Views:	2693
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	772512
Attached Files
File Type: xap RestartPhone1.1.xap - [Click for QR Code] (403.1 KB, 4708 views)
File Type: rar RestartPhone Source.rar - [Click for QR Code] (209.7 KB, 1411 views)
Last edited by singularity0821; 12th November 2011 at 06:21 PM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to singularity0821 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th November 2011, 02:03 PM   |  #2  
contable's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 953
 
1,690 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Donate to Me
Cool stuff !

Do you think you could create a shortcut to the internet sharing settings page ?
5th November 2011, 02:57 PM   |  #3  
Ddriver's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
382 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2005
More
Cool,

now take also out the Interop-Lock and we are all happy.

Sent from my 7 Mozart using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
5th November 2011, 03:31 PM   |  #4  
go2mp's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag FFM
Thanks Meter: 1
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Thx

nice App.......it`s possible to add PowerOff ?


grüsse markus
5th November 2011, 04:44 PM   |  #5  
ryotgz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 66
 
594 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Donate to Me
More
Nice. I like the option to pin to the start screen.
5th November 2011, 04:54 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Graz
Thanks Meter: 308
 
307 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by go2mp

Thx

nice App.......it`s possible to add PowerOff ?


grüsse markus

Well, you could also press the power button for that :P
5th November 2011, 04:55 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Graz
Thanks Meter: 308
 
307 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by contable

Cool stuff !

Do you think you could create a shortcut to the internet sharing settings page ?

As far as I know there is no way to do that right now.
5th November 2011, 04:55 PM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Graz
Thanks Meter: 308
 
307 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddriver

Cool,

now take also out the Interop-Lock and we are all happy.

Sent from my 7 Mozart using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Sorry I don't think it's possible this time.
5th November 2011, 05:32 PM   |  #9  
contable's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 953
 
1,690 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by singularity0821

As far as I know there is no way to do that right now.

In general you just have to call a .exe file in the windows folder. This way worked the first shortcuts I had for the OMNIA 7. Maybe in case of the internet sharing page it´s the softap.exe, but not important...

Another question:

Do you know the guid I have to call when your restart app is pinned ?

I mean if I want to execute the restart function directly not the app...

I would like to add the pinned tile to my created Homebrew folder, not the app with the settings page.
5th November 2011, 07:19 PM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Graz
Thanks Meter: 308
 
307 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by contable

In general you just have to call a .exe file in the windows folder. This way worked the first shortcuts I had for the OMNIA 7. Maybe in case of the internet sharing page it´s the softap.exe, but not important...

Another question:

Do you know the guid I have to call when your restart app is pinned ?

I mean if I want to execute the restart function directly not the app...

I would like to add the pinned tile to my created Homebrew folder, not the app with the settings page.

I don't know if that's possible. The guid should be the same as it is the same app.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dllimport, mango, restart
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes