Nvidia and Robotics w/ Barrett Williams – XDA:DevCon 2014

Robotics continues to dominate our videos from this years XDA:DevCon 2014 in … more

Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Free 3D games on LG Smart World

OP Urabewe

5th November 2011, 07:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 141

580 posts
More
I was sitting here waiting patiently at the doctors office with a friend and decided to go on smart world and see what was available. Well if you register your device in canada they have a TON of 3D games available for download, soiderman, avatar, nova 2, assassins creed... problem is everytime i try to download one it says service not available all other non 3D downloads work though, i have tried all carriers and still no luck. Was wondering if someone else could try this out and tell me if you are able to download because i am wondering if its because i am going through att data network (no wifi here) going to try when i get home. If that doesn't work i am going to try routing my phone through a canadian proxy see if that works because if you register in the states the games are 5 bucks. Can anyone get these downloaded? If you do can you post a zip with the apks? Thanks

Another thought is maybe make a nandroid backup, flash an o3d rom and try downloading... i dunno, i am determined to get these games for free if i can. Sucks... other countries have all the fun...

Didn't even think about the fact smart world uses the lg drm service... maybe an overseas drm on a thrill rom will do the trick... welp i got work to do when i get home...
Last edited by Urabewe; 5th November 2011 at 07:31 PM.
6th November 2011, 01:17 AM   |  #2  
Portsmouth NH
Thanks Meter: 246

522 posts
More
Did it work over wifi?? I'm having the same issue I can download everything else but not the 3d games. Oh and i'm running on your slim ROM and loving it!! Can't wait to see what the update is. I would love to see the face unlock that ics has!!! Have no idea if its possible but would be awesome!!!

Sent from my LG-P925 using XDA App
6th November 2011, 07:01 AM   |  #3  
Flag West Chester,Ohio
Thanks Meter: 165

612 posts
More
I'm on AcuraTeam O3D rom and I can't download either over wifi or 3/g 4g.

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium
6th November 2011, 02:48 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 4

46 posts
Thumbs down ???
I got the Canadian Optimus 3d, and the games won't download. What is going on.?
6th November 2011, 04:44 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 141

580 posts
More
I think maybe it is smart world then... archersoft and wikitude still download. Wonder if they are for some reason waiting for the gb release... i dunno I'm looking into it.
7th November 2011, 04:40 PM   |  #6  
Flag all over the u.s.a
Thanks Meter: 191

1,803 posts
More
when and if you get those games, don't forget to add them on your roms
8th November 2011, 05:25 PM   |  #7  
Portsmouth NH
Thanks Meter: 246

522 posts
More
Just checked again and i'm registered in Canada and the games are no longer free!!! Oh well

Doomed Froyo Slim

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread