hey divx - do we have any working way of dualboot urukdroid and Cyanogen?
For me this is the major reason for less contribution on openAOS - as i need a working stable device for dialy use - but also really want to help u with cyanogen...
Searched for it some time ago already but due to the different kernels this was really hard to figure out...
anyway will try yours again now and check out the new release
So far it is running smooth. Great job guys.
I noticed 3 things so far.
1) my speakers make a "pop" sound when the device goes into and comes out of sleep. They also did that in Anoa.
2) I can swipe between the different home screens OK, but if I try to use the desktop dots next to the dock then ADW force closes.
3) Camera worked great the first time, then the second time I went back in it, it is green and gray colored. Tried changing the color effect settings of the camera and it looks the same every time. Rebooting fixed the greenish look and I have been in it multiple times now and it is staying normal so not sure what caused it the first time.
1) Yes I noticed that too, I will see if I can poke one of the archos guys to know what is causing this issue.
2) Yes, it is a known issue. If you go into ADWlauncher settings the dots will disappear. I know what is causing the problem just need some time to create a proper fix.
3) Never had this on the 101. What kind of device do you have? A101 A70 or A43
Thanks for reporting back,
BTW there are still some problems accessing dev.openaos.org if the downloadlink doesn't work try again later.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|