Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,161 Members 51,785 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Post your Cases Here

Tip us?

radlink14
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I'm REALLY interested in this but I already hate how bulky the note feels in my hand. So I'm skeptical. But it looks NICE!

http://www.amazon.com/elago-Handmade...5&sr=8-2-fkmr3

truelies1
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Which one is the best flip case?
Motorola 328c->Motorola a6188->Nokia 6610->Nokia n73->Nokia n900->iPhone 4s->iPhone 5 64GB & iPhone 5 16GB & Samsung Galaxy note & HTC One M7 & Nexus 7 2013 32GB & iPad 4th 16GB

Lhon0901
Old
Thanks Meter 7
There is almost no Gel, Flip, or any kind of case on my country when I bought the phone last January, fortunately there is a alumnor jacket for the note from capdase I was able to get... Details here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capdase.jpg
Views:	398
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	928583  

Phone: GT-N7000 Samsung Galaxy Note
Firmware: Stock Gingerbread 2.3.6
PDA: N7000DXLC2
Phone: N7000DXLC1
CSC: N7000OLBLC2

paris.gr
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by saidros View Post
Im planning on buying this one, has anyone tried it yet??
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZENUS-SAMSUN...#ht_7335wt_802
I have it in black. Top quality and no problem with the magnets. Highly recommended by me!
The Following User Says Thank You to paris.gr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Dissaor
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by paris.gr View Post
I have it in black. Top quality and no problem with the magnets. Highly recommended by me!
Awesome!!!! how long have you used it? thats the one like the best, but i keep hearing stay away from the magnets, i think is just urban legend....
Galaxy S4 I337m

You must enter the darkness to know the light

dorkboy69
Old
Thanks Meter 73
I have this case and for 9.99 its a nice case, only downside is once in a while it will turn the volume down. Quality seems to be pretty good.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0070W...dir_mdp_mobile

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

paris.gr
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by saidros View Post
Awesome!!!! how long have you used it? thats the one like the best, but i keep hearing stay away from the magnets, i think is just urban legend....
I use it for about 2.5 months. The first one I got had some issues with the back magnet that influenced the accuracy of S pen but they fixed them and sent me immediately and for free the updated one that is problem free. My wife has also the blue one and doesn't have any issues. As far as I am concerned this is the best case by far. If you want check a relevant video in YouTube.

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkboy69 View Post
I have this case and for 9.99 its a nice case, only downside is once in a while it will turn the volume down. Quality seems to be pretty good.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0070W...dir_mdp_mobile

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
I have ordered the original version of this which is the Stilgut case. I also had issues with the volume button so I have sent it back.
The Following User Says Thank You to paris.gr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

leonidas540bc
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Got my zenus capsule today. Took 9 days from Korean supplier. Excellent case. Very snug fit and solid plastic body. Well worth getting... Thanks to others who told me about this case, its a beauty!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA App

Proud owner of Samsung Galaxy note and Advent Vega

tripleteamed
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Holster Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by pony13ca View Post
Ordered this of ebay today for $10 Will update when I get it.

http://youtu.be/t64Sn4h7UfE

------
I really liked this case as well....However, looking at it, it looks like there's a design flaw. They blocked the usb port with the holster. This prevent you from charging the phone when using the case/holster as a stand.

universil
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Default Noreve Tradition Leather Case

I got this one and though its expensive, i really think it was worth it :)

Since I got it I have never been the least bit concerned about damaging my precious note, and can happily throw it in the glovebox or whatever.

Great case
Noreve Tradition Leather Case