No registration required

MOTOACTV apk for non Motorola?

OP MarsVoltron

7th November 2011, 03:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12

102 posts
More
I purchased a motoactv and couldn't use the notification feature because the app is only able to be downloaded on a Motorola handset through Android Market. I have a HTC Sensation and i get the yellow banner in market.

I was wondering if someone maybe has the Motoactv apk and could lend it out?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA App
7th November 2011, 05:02 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
you would get my eternal love and gratitude as well if you could post it! but how do you like yours so far MarsVoltron?
7th November 2011, 11:27 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

102 posts
More
I love the concept of receiving notifications on my
Wrist since i always miss phone calls AND texts.
I just can't use the feature since I'm with HTC and not MOTO

I wish it did have more options for personalization, EQ for music, or use it as a remote to control music already on your Android device.
But until I get the MOTOACTV app its a big waste of cash.

Do you also have one?

7th November 2011, 11:03 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 14

15 posts
I tried messing around with my Nook to fool the market into thinking it was a motorola, no luck so far. I hope somebody with a moto phone can get this apk!
8th November 2011, 12:17 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

102 posts
More
I will have a Motorola Droid a little later. I looked on Motorola's list of compatible phones and it was listed.
I was wondering what would be the easiest way to pull the apk? It's my friends phone and don't wanna mess it up.

8th November 2011, 12:40 AM   |  #6  

15 posts
The way I've done it is to just install mybackup from the market, back up the app to the sd card, put the sd card in the computer and open the folder it backed up to. There will be an apk right inside the folder.
8th November 2011, 01:36 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
Would love for this app to work with my HTC Glacier Mytouch 4G. The fitness tracker isn't cheap and I want the full functionality. A thank you in advance to anyone that can pull the apk.
8th November 2011, 01:59 AM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member

102 posts
More
Yeah I know exactly how you feel. I purchased it primarily for the the notification feature. My guess is we probably won't see anything till a little bit after the new Razr is launched.
But ill have a droid later and pull it from there.

8th November 2011, 02:46 AM   |  #9  
Flag Chino Hills, CA
Thanks Meter: 21

185 posts
More
i got the apk off a droid 2 but couldn't get it to install on my EVO, it would just fail saying application not installed, its attached in case any of you can figure out

after looking into it further it seems like the install fails because it requires access to com.motorola.blur.contacts.permission and blur.service.blur.Permissions.INTERACT_BLUR_SERVIC E which both don't exist on my EVO...

anyone know a way around this?
Attached Files
File Type: apk com.motorola.notification_2.apk - [Click for QR Code] (772.1 KB, 1304 views)
Last edited by mrfuzzie23; 8th November 2011 at 02:53 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrfuzzie23 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th November 2011, 04:44 AM   |  #10  

15 posts
Thanks for posting the apk. I found a way to remove the Blur permissions and it installed on my Samsung charge. I don't get the watch until tomorrow, but it looks like the app is working fine :) Someone with one check it out and let me know.
Attached Files
File Type: 7z signedcom.motorola.notification_2.7z - [Click for QR Code] (587.3 KB, 5206 views)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gquit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread