FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM] IceCreamBread™ v1.1 (2.3.7) [Fast and Stable!] [AOSP]

50 posts
Thanks Meter: 10
 
By mrweqa, Member on 7th November 2011, 06:09 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Screenshots:

Coming Soon!

Based on Oxygen 2.3.2
Looking for someone to test and help in developing this rom!


Changelog:

Code:
v1.1
DOWNLOAD

- Updated loads of google stuff
- Fixed ROM (Works now)
- Added Volume+ (Basically DSP-Manager with more options)
- Added Miui Camera/Gallery/Music (Looks nicer, faster)
- Removed ICS Launcher
- Added TouchWiz Launcher
- Added Market 3.3.12
- Updated ROM
- Removed ICS Transitions

v1.0
DOWNLOAD

- Renamed to "IceCreamBread"
- Made ROM take less space
- Added ICS Launcher
- Added ICS Font
- Added ICS Keyboard
- Added ICS Sounds (Ringtones, UI, Alarms, Notification)
- Added RAM optimization tweaks!
- Added Battery tweaks!
- Added system tweaks!
- Added Market 3.3.11
- Changed Framework
- Added ICS Transitions
Last edited by mrweqa; 19th November 2011 at 05:53 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrweqa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
7th November 2011, 06:16 PM |#2  
ZooMas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bergen
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Thumbs down Seriously?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrweqa

Screenshots:

Coming Soon!

Looking for someone to test and help in developing this rom!

Based on schiznik's Oxygen port latest test build!

Changelog:

Code:
v1.0
DOWNLOAD

- Loads of tweaks
- Updated Market to 3.3.11
- Changed ringtones, alarm tones, and ui tones to ICS!
- Used Juwe11's RAM optimization script! (Free's more RAM!)
- ICS Keyboard! (Looks nicer, faster)
- Miui Gallery and Camera (Looks nicer)
- ICS Font (Looks nicer)
- Updated Zeam Launcher
- Added ICS Clock to Widgets

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZooMas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th November 2011, 06:27 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrweqa

Screenshots:

Coming Soon!

Looking for someone to test and help in developing this rom!

Based on schiznik's Oxygen port latest test build!

Changelog:

Code:
v1.0
DOWNLOAD

- Loads of tweaks
- Updated Market to 3.3.11
- Changed ringtones, alarm tones, and ui tones to ICS!
- Used Juwe11's RAM optimization script! (Free's more RAM!)
- ICS Keyboard! (Looks nicer, faster)
- Miui Gallery and Camera (Looks nicer)
- ICS Font (Looks nicer)
- Updated Zeam Launcher
- Added ICS Clock to Widgets

Why do you start again a new thread?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA App
7th November 2011, 06:28 PM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaassaus

Why do you start again a new thread?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA App

The guy above your post
7th November 2011, 06:31 PM |#5  
Scratch0805's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sheffield
Thanks Meter: 1,298
 
More
Hehehe....... calm down children!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scratch0805 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th November 2011, 06:32 PM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch0805

Hehehe....... calm down children!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium

Ah, ok I'm calm
7th November 2011, 06:47 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Oh my god, im laughtin' my ass off over here xdd youre spammin the forum for one guy? Oh lol

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium
7th November 2011, 07:02 PM |#8  
ZooMas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bergen
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quemmy

Oh my god, im laughtin' my ass off over here xdd youre spammin the forum for one guy? Oh lol

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium

Yep. Oh whatever he is not worth it.;p

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA App
7th November 2011, 07:20 PM |#9  
Justice™'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 238
 
More
If I wasn't on a phone, the biggest trollface would go here. Just to sum up this thread

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA App
8th November 2011, 04:24 AM |#10  
Member
London
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
This thread should be closed. And deleted.

Too much action in Wildfire Forum past week, only for renamed ROMs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bynge For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th November 2011, 04:44 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Old rom was bad had too many bugs. New is probably the same. Do something from beginning to end and not jump from flower to flower ...
Last edited by marwo88; 8th November 2011 at 04:49 AM.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.3.7, aosp, fast, oxygen, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes