Przekret

Oct 3, 2008
Plock
www.sampro.pl
S5670XXKPP:

Android 2.3.6

SER = Russia

Code:
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh                                                         
ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD                                                                 
ro.build.display.id=GINGERBREAD.XXKPP                                                   
ro.build.version.incremental=XXKPP                                                      
ro.build.version.sdk=10                                                                 
ro.build.version.codename=REL                                                           
ro.build.version.release=2.3.6                                                          
ro.build.date=Mon Oct 17 20:04:51 KST 2011                                              
ro.build.date.utc=1318849491                                                            
ro.build.type=user                                                                      
ro.build.user=se.infra                                                                  
ro.build.host=SEP-51                                                                    
ro.build.tags=release-keys                                                              
ro.product.model=GT-S5670                                                               
ro.product.brand=samsung                                                                
ro.product.name=GT-S5670                                                                
ro.product.device=GT-S5670                                                              
ro.product.board=GT-S5670                                                               
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi                                                              
ro.product.manufacturer=samsung                                                         
ro.product.locale.language=en                                                           
ro.product.locale.region=GB                                                             
ro.wifi.channels=                                                                       
ro.board.platform=msm7k                                                                 
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device                                   
ro.build.product=GT-S5670                                                               
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint                              
ro.build.description=GT-S5670-user 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD XXKPP release-keys                 
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/GT-S5670/GT-S5670:2.3.6/GINGERBREAD/XXKPP:user/release-keys
# Samsung Specific Properties                                                           
ro.build.PDA=S5670XXKPP                                                                 
ro.build.hidden_ver=S5670XXKPP                                                          
ro.build.changelist=665927                                                              
ro.build.buildtag=jenkins-HUDSON_GA_GINGERBREAD_BENI_PROD-91                            
# end build properties

Download:

http://hotfile.com/dl/134487079/c8d603b/GT-S5670_SER_S5670XXKPP_S5670XXKPP_S5670SERKPP.rar.html

Pass: sampro.pl

twistergear

Oct 17, 2011
(But how to I flash this ROM? just S5670XXKPP_S5670XXKPP_S5670SERKPP_HOME.tar.md5 and a SS_DL.dll file? Sorry I'm just new with androids!)

Ok I Got it now! Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: guide08

twistergear

Oct 17, 2011
Ok this is REAL alright! I have managed to Flash it in to my Fit S5670.

And I was able to root it (temp root i guess) using the update.zip via recovery.

Here are some screenies:

236a.th.png
[/URL][/IMG]
236b.th.png
[/URL][/IMG]

20111108152522006.th.png
[/URL][/IMG]

20111108151403809.th.png
[/URL][/IMG]

HERE is a short video clip:
2.3.6 Rooted

Last edited:

twistergear

Oct 17, 2011

I did the same as rooting 2.3.4, using the update.zip placing it in the root of the SDCard then installing it via recovery.

And what about the bugs are there any???

Sent from my GT-S5670 using XDA App

I only have it for a few hours now, so no bugs... I already removed some system apps like GMAIL, GTALK etc..

But the only down in this gingerbread 2.3.6 version is that the bootanimation file is .qmg format so there is no way (i think) we can replace the boot animation.

neil.richard

Jul 28, 2011
Lyon
Ok this is REAL alright! I have managed to Flash it in to my Fit S5670.

And I was able to root it (temp root i guess) using the update.zip via recovery.

Here are some screenies:

236a.th.png
[/URL][/IMG]
236b.th.png
[/URL][/IMG]

20111108152522006.th.png
[/URL][/IMG]

20111108151403809.th.png
[/URL][/IMG]

HERE is a short video clip:
2.3.6 Rooted

Did u try to flash CM7 or FITDROID custom ROM over it...or were u able to flash CLOCKWORKMOD RECOVERY on this firmware? ...
If no, then I will definitely stick to other 2. 3. 4 firmwares cause I'm alredy running 2. 3. 7(CM7. 1) ..
Awaiting reply!

galaxy fit + CM7.1 (2.3.7) + 801Mhz

twistergear

Oct 17, 2011
Did u try to flash CM7 or FITDROID custom ROM over it...or were u able to flash CLOCKWORKMOD RECOVERY on this firmware? ...
If no, then I will definitely stick to other 2. 3. 4 firmwares cause I'm alredy running 2. 3. 7(CM7. 1) ..
Awaiting reply!

I just did, i was able to flash clockworkmod and managed to create a backup.

HERE's A PROOF VIDEO CLIP (again):

Gingerbread2.3.6 with Clockworkmod

Gingerbread v2.3.6 Rooted with Clockworkmod GalaxyFit S5670

Last edited:

twistergear

Oct 17, 2011
Sadly the FitDroid v2.0 don't work in this StockRom, I've tried it, although the flashing from SDCard was a success.. when I rebooted the phone, it's just giving me a boot loop.

losta

May 4, 2011
Sadly the FitDroid v2.0 don't work in this StockRom, I've tried it, although the flashing from SDCard was a success.. when I rebooted the phone, it's just giving me a boot loop.

i've flashed fitdroid on XXKPP..works just fine..after you flash fitdroid you need to wipe data after..it will take some time to get into the homescreen though

neil.richard

Jul 28, 2011
Lyon
i've flashed fitdroid on XXKPP..works just fine..after you flash fitdroid you need to wipe data after..it will take some time to get into the homescreen though

Ok thanx for the information...did u tried the CM7?..and of possible can u create a multiupload link for the xxkpp ROM..man im unable to download from the given link!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    S5670XXKPP:

Android 2.3.6

SER = Russia

Code:
    # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh                                                         
    ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD                                                                 
    ro.build.display.id=GINGERBREAD.XXKPP                                                   
    ro.build.version.incremental=XXKPP                                                      
    ro.build.version.sdk=10                                                                 
    ro.build.version.codename=REL                                                           
    ro.build.version.release=2.3.6                                                          
    ro.build.date=Mon Oct 17 20:04:51 KST 2011                                              
    ro.build.date.utc=1318849491                                                            
    ro.build.type=user                                                                      
    ro.build.user=se.infra                                                                  
    ro.build.host=SEP-51                                                                    
    ro.build.tags=release-keys                                                              
    ro.product.model=GT-S5670                                                               
    ro.product.brand=samsung                                                                
    ro.product.name=GT-S5670                                                                
    ro.product.device=GT-S5670                                                              
    ro.product.board=GT-S5670                                                               
    ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi                                                              
    ro.product.manufacturer=samsung                                                         
    ro.product.locale.language=en                                                           
    ro.product.locale.region=GB                                                             
    ro.wifi.channels=                                                                       
    ro.board.platform=msm7k                                                                 
    # ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device                                   
    ro.build.product=GT-S5670                                                               
    # Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint                              
    ro.build.description=GT-S5670-user 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD XXKPP release-keys                 
    ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/GT-S5670/GT-S5670:2.3.6/GINGERBREAD/XXKPP:user/release-keys
    # Samsung Specific Properties                                                           
    ro.build.PDA=S5670XXKPP                                                                 
    ro.build.hidden_ver=S5670XXKPP                                                          
    ro.build.changelist=665927                                                              
    ro.build.buildtag=jenkins-HUDSON_GA_GINGERBREAD_BENI_PROD-91                            
    # end build properties

Download:

http://hotfile.com/dl/134487079/c8d603b/GT-S5670_SER_S5670XXKPP_S5670XXKPP_S5670SERKPP.rar.html

Pass: sampro.pl
    Is this for real? or maybe a custom rom? I'm downloading it right now...

Yes, real. Official ROM for Russia

Okay, I guess my phone got confused cause i found out that I have another bootanimation file (decepticon logo) somewhere in data/local/ something...

I'm at at work and I can't try it right now.. maybe a couple of days more...

Thanks for the info BTW.

Ok thanx for the information...did u tried the CM7?..and of possible can u create a multiupload link for the xxkpp ROM..man im unable to download from the given link!!

Hello Neil.... if your still wanna try...

Here is my multiupload link to the file: GT-S5670_SER_S5670XXKPP_Gingerbread 2.3.6

Have a nice day!
    (But how to I flash this ROM? just S5670XXKPP_S5670XXKPP_S5670SERKPP_HOME.tar.md5 and a SS_DL.dll file? Sorry I'm just new with androids!)

Ok I Got it now! Thanks!
    is this rom better than DDKQ5??????????????