1. Flash DXKF1 (download & extract files first) using ODIN:
- Open ODIN check Re-Partition, Auto Reboot, F.Reset Time
- Click PIT button choose: latona_20110114.pit
- Shutdown phone
- Simultaneously click and hold Vol.Down+Home+Power buttons (Download Mode)
- Connect phone to PC via Data Cable. (make sure ID:COM box in Odin highlighted yellow)
- Click ODIN's Start button
- Wait for "PASS!" to appear on top left corner of ODIN
- After PASS! click reset button (Re-Partition should be unchecked)
- Click PDA button and choose: I9003DXKF1-REV08-ALL-low-CL1020446.tar.md5
- Click PHONE button and choose: MODEM_I9003DXKB2_REV_00_CL863799.tar.md5
- Click CSC button and choose: GT-I9003-CSC-MULTI-OLBKB2.tar.md5
- Click Start and wait for "PASS!"
2. After reboot do not setup just shutdown and enter Download Mode.
3. Flash DXKP9 as PDA through ODIN:
- Open ODIN
- Click PDA button and choose: I9003DXKP9_I9003OLBKP7_I9003DXKP7_HOME.tar.md5
- Conect phone to PC via Data Cable (make sure ID:COM box in Odin highlighted yellow)
- Click Start button and wait for "PASS!"
4. After reboot, shutdown
5. Simultaneously click and hold Vol.Up+Home+Power buttons to enter Recovery Mode
6. Using volume buttons choose "wipe cache partition" and pres Home button
7. Choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press Home button
8. Choose "reboot system now" and press Home button to Reboot the phone
9. Complete phone setup dialogue, and test everything: Wifi,2G,3G,Mail Notification,GPS.
Download Size : 200.5 MB
Password : samfirmware.com
Credits: lohengrin04(He posted this guide, I just made minor changes.)
The purpose of this thread was to help those who needed help flashing DXKP9.
This guide should work with no problems
Some of you which after flashing the PIT file your phone wont respond(Means when turn on only vibration then black screen), just remove annd re-insert your battery a couple of times and it will work out fine