Beta 2 Installation
Folks, just installed Beta-2 over Beta-1 seamlessly by following the below basic steps...
1. Made Nandroid Back-Up
2. Wipe Dalvik and Cache
2. Flashed the ICS Beta 2 ROM
3. Flashed the latest Kernel
4. Took <3 mins to boot up to Lockscreen and Android App Update began and voila.....all apps ...data....2G connection...as is...nothing disturbed
5. Observed that the dpi is lowered...thats all...but app drawer et al....very fast n smooth
6. It just wiped the phone settings....wiped home screen apps, wall paper etc....Data i.e. all Apps that I had installed remained as is....
Cataclysm ROM makes your phone shizz out seeds, then the seeds grow into trees, which gives the developers at Google more oxygen to breathe, improving their overall brain function and allowing them to push out more features and better updates....