Beta 2 Installation
Folks, just installed Beta-2 over Beta-1 seamlessly by following the below basic steps...
1. Made Nandroid Back-Up
2. Wipe Dalvik and Cache
2. Flashed the ICS Beta 2 ROM
3. Flashed the latest Kernel
4. Took <3 mins to boot up to Lockscreen and Android App Update began and voila.....all apps ...data....2G connection...as is...nothing disturbed
5. Observed that the dpi is lowered...thats all...but app drawer et al....very fast n smooth
6. It just wiped the phone settings....wiped home screen apps, wall paper etc....Data i.e. all Apps that I had installed remained as is....
Cataclysm ROM + Stock Kernel (for now) + FKU App pro