Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,037 Members 52,714 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SPRINT][VZW][CDMA] P100 Heimdall One-Click Back To Stock

Tip us?
 
AdamOutler
Old
(Last edited by AdamOutler; 13th November 2011 at 08:25 PM.)
#1  
AdamOutler's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 9598
Posts: 5,191
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Louisiana

 
DONATE TO ME
Default [SPRINT][VZW][CDMA] P100 Heimdall One-Click Back To Stock

Introduction
This package will totally reset your Galaxy Tab P100 to EA24 . This package is intended for use on the SPRINT Galaxy Tab.

This package includes:
Repartitioning: Repartition to stock EA24
Reloading: IBL/PBL, PARAM, SBL, SBL2, Kernel, Recovery, FactoryFS and
Formatting:Cache and DBdata

This package does not wipe:
MODEM(communications handler, get one from The Modem Thread)
EFS(Where your serial number and carrier information is stored)
Data(where your market apps are stored)
SDCard (where your pictures are stored)



Download:
Download Sprint Total Stock EA24


Download VZW Total Stock DJ11



Instructions:
  1. Get the latest version of java here: http://java.com/en/download/installed.jsp
  2. Put your phone into "Download Mode"
  3. Run the program once, and if it does not work, then check the "Flash Bootloaders" checkbox and flash again

Your device will end up as it came from the factory. You will be asked to set your device up again. After connecting to WIFI you may receive a carrier package update.
Flash with Odin on Windows, Linux and Mac. Use JOdin3, Available in a web browser or offline
Check out my developer pages. Add me to your circles on Google Plus.
Wanna see the longest Linux BASH script ever made? click here.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AdamOutler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ezeuba
Old
#2  
ezeuba's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 68
Posts: 260
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Lagos
Will this work for VZW Tabs? I see VZW in the title, but EA24 is totally Sprint. What gives?
I have a MOTO X - XT1049 (GSM Unlocked) with talk, text and 3G data flashed to
And a Nokia Lumia 822 on MTN Nigeria
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Phones
MOTO X - XT1049 & Nokia Lumia 822
Current ROM
Stock 4.4.2 & Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview
 
AdamOutler
Old
#3  
AdamOutler's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 9598
Posts: 5,191
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Louisiana

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezeuba View Post
Will this work for VZW Tabs? I see VZW in the title, but EA24 is totally Sprint. What gives?
It is a sprint package. My focus is recovery with UnBrickable mod. This is part of a system of recovery for use with Linux where a device which wont boot needs a firmware flash from temporarily uploaded bootloaders.

I'll get a vzw package up. I totally forgot about carrier branding.
Flash with Odin on Windows, Linux and Mac. Use JOdin3, Available in a web browser or offline
Check out my developer pages. Add me to your circles on Google Plus.
Wanna see the longest Linux BASH script ever made? click here.
 
tombepa
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 499
Join Date: Jul 2010
Yeah this will be great for VZW. I was thinking of selling mine and returning it to stock but when I tried it said baseband was EI04 but it was android version 2.2??!??? will your method, when u post it, take us back to stock 2.3.5 EI04?
 
AdamOutler
Old
#5  
AdamOutler's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 9598
Posts: 5,191
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Louisiana

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tombepa View Post
Yeah this will be great for VZW. I was thinking of selling mine and returning it to stock but when I tried it said baseband was EI04 but it was android version 2.2??!??? will your method, when u post it, take us back to stock 2.3.5 EI04?
I'm uploading DJ11 right now, this is a 2.2 build.
Flash with Odin on Windows, Linux and Mac. Use JOdin3, Available in a web browser or offline
Check out my developer pages. Add me to your circles on Google Plus.
Wanna see the longest Linux BASH script ever made? click here.
 
Jacklad
Old
(Last edited by Jacklad; 14th November 2011 at 07:13 AM.)
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 254
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Los Angeles
tried this tonight on VZW tab - flash goes fine - when I try activation bypass with volume up/down, it works initially, then lets me proceed with setup, but when setup is done and get prompt that galaxy tab is ready to use, it takes me back to the "welcome to SCH-I800" screen (which I've never seen on any ROM - can't remember if it was there when I first got the tab stock and set it up) - when I touch the android, it takes me back to activation screen, but activation bypass will not work this time - perhaps some remnants of your Sprint files still there? Have reflashed three times, same result - I don't know - so close to working - I'm trying to get back to stock DJ11 so I can update to stock 2.3.5 - anyone else having this problem?
Motorola Droid Razr M, Motorola Xoom Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab - Happily Rooted
 
AdamOutler
Old
#7  
AdamOutler's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 9598
Posts: 5,191
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Louisiana

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacklad View Post
tried this tonight on VZW tab - flash goes fine - when I try activation bypass with volume up/down, it works initially, then lets me proceed with setup, but when setup is done and get prompt that galaxy tab is ready to use, it takes me back to the "welcome to SCH-I800" screen (which I've never seen on any ROM - can't remember if it was there when I first got the tab stock and set it up) - when I touch the android, it takes me back to activation screen, but activation bypass will not work this time - perhaps some remnants of your Sprint files still there? Have reflashed three times, same result - I don't know - so close to working - I'm trying to get back to stock DJ11 so I can update to stock 2.3.5 - anyone else having this problem?
They're two different packages. Different kernels ROMs and Params and cache. You're experiencing a stock ROM which requires activation.
Flash with Odin on Windows, Linux and Mac. Use JOdin3, Available in a web browser or offline
Check out my developer pages. Add me to your circles on Google Plus.
Wanna see the longest Linux BASH script ever made? click here.
 
Jacklad
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 254
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamOutler View Post
They're two different packages. Different kernels ROMs and Params and cache. You're experiencing a stock ROM which requires activation.
Understood that it's stock - but even on out of the box, totally stock tabs the bypass trick works - something weird about they way it will take you through the setup process perfectly, only to bring you back to the android screen, which you do not see initially - I don't use a data plan, just wi-fi - you've done such a great job here, so close - is there any workaround?
Motorola Droid Razr M, Motorola Xoom Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab - Happily Rooted
 
ezeuba
Old
#9  
ezeuba's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 68
Posts: 260
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Lagos
If only this could restore modem... I would've named it the holy grail of Galaxy Tab.
I have a MOTO X - XT1049 (GSM Unlocked) with talk, text and 3G data flashed to
And a Nokia Lumia 822 on MTN Nigeria
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Phones
MOTO X - XT1049 & Nokia Lumia 822
Current ROM
Stock 4.4.2 & Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview
 
AdamOutler
Old
#10  
AdamOutler's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 9598
Posts: 5,191
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Louisiana

 
DONATE TO ME
I've released information on creating your own Heimdall one-Click here: [Release] Heimdall One-Click - ROM Packaging and Distribution System
Flash with Odin on Windows, Linux and Mac. Use JOdin3, Available in a web browser or offline
Check out my developer pages. Add me to your circles on Google Plus.
Wanna see the longest Linux BASH script ever made? click here.

The Following User Says Thank You to AdamOutler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes