5,595,339 Members 48,043 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[CDMA][SPRINT][VZW]P100/P800 GTab Dev Platform AKA UnBrickable Mod && Resurrection

Tip us?

robbiejobs
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Wondering whether this mod is able to fix a broken/messed up Cache partition ? Thanks

ahmed49850006
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Bro is This method work with GSM galaxy Tab P1000
i hope this work coz i have one in hand when connect to PC show SEC S5PC110 TEST B/d
is that will work in my case ??

AdamOutler
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 9428

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed49850006 View Post
Bro is This method work with GSM galaxy Tab P1000
i hope this work coz i have one in hand when connect to PC show SEC S5PC110 TEST B/d
is that will work in my case ??
I started another thread for P1000 I think. You will need the UnBrickable resurrector and a firmware to flash.
Flash with Odin on Windows, Linux and Mac. Use JOdin3, Available in a web browser or offline
Check out my developer pages. Add me to your circles on Google Plus.

pedrohfsd
Old
(Last edited by pedrohfsd; 30th May 2012 at 05:33 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Hi AdamOutler!
I just wanna say thank you, really. I just can't believe my galaxy tab verizon cdma sch-i800 is back and running again.
My hard brick came after i uploaded a wrong bootloader. I thought that i would never see it running again but you made me wrong. So thanks for that again.
I've followed every step you said and now it works.
It was not easy for me though, since i didn't (don't) have soldering skills.
Just for the record, and maybe to help someone else, in my case i've removed the xOM5 resistor and used a wire to make a link with the xOM0 resistor. After making the link between the resistors i've used a tape to keep them together.
Yes, i've used a tape, it's too damn small to use a solder. I know it is not the best option but i reassembled it back and works perfectly now. Ready to try new firmwares again =).
THANK YOU

lambstone
Old
Thanks Meter 218

DONATE TO ME
@AdamOutler Can I apply the mod after a hardbrick has occured? I'm thinking of using the unbrickable mod as a repair method instead of a preventive method as I don't think there is any chance I would hardbrick my tab anytime soon but just in case...
Most people aren't idiots, but it only takes one to ruin it for the rest of us.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Y U NO BE SMARTER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phones: Xplore M68 > O2 Atom Life > HTC Touch HD > iPhone 3G > HTC Touch Dual > HTC Hero > Omnia 7 > Milestone 2 > Nexus S > SGS2 > SGS4
Tablets: Galaxy Tab > Galaxy Tab 7.7