I just wanna say thank you, really. I just can't believe my galaxy tab verizon cdma sch-i800 is back and running again.
My hard brick came after i uploaded a wrong bootloader. I thought that i would never see it running again but you made me wrong. So thanks for that again.
I've followed every step you said and now it works.
It was not easy for me though, since i didn't (don't) have soldering skills.
Just for the record, and maybe to help someone else, in my case i've removed the xOM5 resistor and used a wire to make a link with the xOM0 resistor. After making the link between the resistors i've used a tape to keep them together.
Yes, i've used a tape, it's too damn small to use a solder. I know it is not the best option but i reassembled it back and works perfectly now. Ready to try new firmwares again =).
Last edited by pedrohfsd; 30th May 2012 at 05:33 AM.