[CDMA][SPRINT][VZW]P100/P800 GTab Dev Platform AKA UnBrickable Mod && Resurrection

OP AdamOutler

10th April 2012, 09:33 AM   |  #11  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 51

147 posts
Wondering whether this mod is able to fix a broken/messed up Cache partition ? Thanks
17th April 2012, 09:27 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Bro is This method work with GSM galaxy Tab P1000
i hope this work coz i have one in hand when connect to PC show SEC S5PC110 TEST B/d
is that will work in my case ??
17th April 2012, 03:40 PM   |  #13  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed49850006

Bro is This method work with GSM galaxy Tab P1000
i hope this work coz i have one in hand when connect to PC show SEC S5PC110 TEST B/d
is that will work in my case ??

I started another thread for P1000 I think. You will need the UnBrickable resurrector and a firmware to flash.
30th May 2012, 05:31 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 1

20 posts
Hi AdamOutler!
I just wanna say thank you, really. I just can't believe my galaxy tab verizon cdma sch-i800 is back and running again.
My hard brick came after i uploaded a wrong bootloader. I thought that i would never see it running again but you made me wrong. So thanks for that again.
I've followed every step you said and now it works.
It was not easy for me though, since i didn't (don't) have soldering skills.
Just for the record, and maybe to help someone else, in my case i've removed the xOM5 resistor and used a wire to make a link with the xOM0 resistor. After making the link between the resistors i've used a tape to keep them together.
Yes, i've used a tape, it's too damn small to use a solder. I know it is not the best option but i reassembled it back and works perfectly now. Ready to try new firmwares again =).
THANK YOU
Last edited by pedrohfsd; 30th May 2012 at 05:33 AM.
30th May 2012, 09:07 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 221

1,340 posts
Donate to Me
More
@AdamOutler Can I apply the mod after a hardbrick has occured? I'm thinking of using the unbrickable mod as a repair method instead of a preventive method as I don't think there is any chance I would hardbrick my tab anytime soon but just in case...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread