Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,556 Members 42,820 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Should we add a Kernel Splash Logo ? ? ?
Yes 9 42.86%
NO 12 57.14%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

[Kernel][BML][MTD][CM7][CM9][MIUI] G'BYE SAMURAI

Tip us?
 
flastnoles11
Old
#4121  
flastnoles11's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4,655
Posts: 8,363
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggoron View Post
I think my settings look great to be honest

Sent From My Thugnificent SPH-D700 because its more than Magnificent
Wow those do look awesome!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

New to the SprintGS3??? Click the link below to get started!!!


 
earthbound[iap]
Old
#4122  
earthbound[iap]'s Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,362
Posts: 1,273
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Minneapolis, MN

 
DONATE TO ME
was workin on some usb host mode stuff, but I think I'm going to call it an early night I've only had between 6 and 7 hrs of sleep in the last 3 days. G'night everyone...


Please visit, by clicking banner below

"IAP, my f'n website emulates a desktop environment...your argument is invalid"

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to earthbound[iap] For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
darkierawr
Old
#4123  
darkierawr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 910
Posts: 1,514
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthbound[iap] View Post
was workin on some usb host mode stuff, but I think I'm going to call it an early night I've only had between 6 and 7 hrs of sleep in the last 3 days. G'night everyone...
Good night mate! Thanks for the everything!
 
Nashdogg
Old
#4124  
Nashdogg's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1,337
Posts: 1,902
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Maine

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggoron

This one is better

Sent From My Thugnificent SPH-D700 because its more than Magnificent
You are using the same exact setup as me. I saw that and said " damn, what's my phone doing on there" wallpaper and everything. +1
 
b16flybye
Old
#4125  
b16flybye's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 88
Posts: 421
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Twin Cities
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLostSoulxX View Post
Earthbound i'm wondering on if you'll still work for CM7? i mean CM9 is great in all but there's still a lot of us on CM7 simply because of stability and battery life.

I mean CM7 still is being worked on as well, and im just curious if you still will because i'm still on Nightly 28 just because your kernel is the best. i mean later tonight Nightly 37 is coming out so that gives you an idea how long i've been waiting for haha.

I will switch in till CM9 Gets much more stable on the lines as CM7 is.

TIA, and thanks regardless for deving on CM7
BLAH BLAH CM7 BLAH. You arent doing something right cause cm9 as an alpha beats cm7.

Sent from my C9AN0GEN-MOd EpicOG
 
saramon
Old
#4126  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 167
Posts: 850
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Salt Lake City
Quote:
Originally Posted by b16flybye View Post
BLAH BLAH CM7 BLAH. You arent doing something right cause cm9 as an alpha beats cm7.

Sent from my C9AN0GEN-MOd EpicOG
Ya unless you play MC3, Supersonic, Train Conductor 2, and a few other games I tried to play that either lagged out, even when oc'd, or just would respond to touch, or on some occasions even open... I switched back to cm7 for this, and a few other reasons...
 
XxLostSoulxX
Old
(Last edited by XxLostSoulxX; 6th February 2012 at 01:15 PM.)
#4127  
XxLostSoulxX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 435
Posts: 3,741
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ft. Worth
Quote:
Originally Posted by b16flybye View Post
BLAH BLAH CM7 BLAH. You arent doing something right cause cm9 as an alpha beats cm7.

Sent from my C9AN0GEN-MOd EpicOG
Okay you think it beats CM7?

Heres a test try to get to get 2 hours of GPS and Go form 92% to 74%.
Try to have WiFi on straight and stream music for 10 Hours straight and only drop from 100% to 45%. on straight vr lagfree on 1000/100. NO UV as well.

I doubt it.
With a 1800 mAh battery
RIP Tori Dean Crawford 2/26/93 - 06/04/12 Great Friend Who Will Forever Be Missed

Samsung Epic 4G:
Cyanogen Mod 7.2 @ 1.8 GHz
Cyanogen Mod 10 @ 1.0 GHz
Samsung Nexus S 4G:
Cyanogen Mod 10 ~ Matr1x @ 1.0GHz
AOKP MS 6 ~ Air @ 1.47GHz
Samsung Galaxy N2:
Stock @ 1.9GHz
LG Nexus 4:
Stock @ 1.83GHz
Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
Stock @ 3.0GHz
 
‹BERô
Old
(Last edited by ‹BERô; 6th February 2012 at 01:33 PM.)
#4128  
‹BERô's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 8,928
Posts: 13,766
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Texas

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLostSoulxX View Post
Okay you think it beats CM7?

Heres a test try to get to get 2 hours of GPS and Go form 92% to 74%.
Try to have WiFi on straight and stream music for 10 Hours straight and only drop from 100% to 45%. on straight vr lagfree on 1000/100. NO UV as well.

I doubt it.
With a 1800 mAh battery
Try not be a boaster to everyone else around you who appreciates cm9 more than battery life.
Try not complain about everything you want that you don't get.
Doubt it
I'm not trying to be a jerk my self but you can't either for someone thinking cm9 is better than cm7. It is visually but not preformance wise, you must remember that cm9 is in an alpha stage whereas cm7 is just spewing nightlies and is official. Of course those aren't possible in its current state but doesn't mean you can't get over it like he has as well as most others have

Sent From My Thugnificent SPH-D700 because its more than Magnificent
Nexus 5: Paranoid RastaKat / Faux123
Nexus 7 FHD: Paranoid RastKat / Faux123
___________________________



 
XxLostSoulxX
Old
(Last edited by XxLostSoulxX; 6th February 2012 at 01:51 PM.)
#4129  
XxLostSoulxX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 435
Posts: 3,741
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ft. Worth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggoron View Post
Try not be a boaster to everyone else around you who appreciates cm9 more than battery life.
Try not complain about everything you want that you don't get.
Doubt it
I'm not trying to be a jerk my self but you can't either for someone thinking cm9 is better than cm7. It is visually but not preformance wise, you must remember that cm9 is in an alpha stage whereas cm7 is just spewing nightlies and is official. Of course those aren't possible in its current state but doesn't mean you can't get over it like he has as well as most others have

Sent From My Thugnificent SPH-D700 because its more than Magnificent
Did you not read his comment im not boasting i love CM9!!!
He said BLAHx3 Your not doing something right.
Well i know its n alpha stage but hes acting like its not and its completely better than CM7. I was just simply stating that with CM9 you couldn't do that is all.

And thats why a lot of us are still on CM7.
I appreciate the devs who made it possible i was just saying that CM9 ATM isn't more stable than CM7 is. and has a long way before all the CM settings get implemented and all the bugs squashed nearly to what CM7 is.
RIP Tori Dean Crawford 2/26/93 - 06/04/12 Great Friend Who Will Forever Be Missed

Samsung Epic 4G:
Cyanogen Mod 7.2 @ 1.8 GHz
Cyanogen Mod 10 @ 1.0 GHz
Samsung Nexus S 4G:
Cyanogen Mod 10 ~ Matr1x @ 1.0GHz
AOKP MS 6 ~ Air @ 1.47GHz
Samsung Galaxy N2:
Stock @ 1.9GHz
LG Nexus 4:
Stock @ 1.83GHz
Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
Stock @ 3.0GHz
 
philowneus
Old
#4130  
philowneus's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 86
Posts: 365
Join Date: Sep 2010
Big I needs your clock skin. Double o info por favor.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes