[ROM] I897UCKK2 [Android 2.3.5][10.11.2011]

Tip us?

rajendra82
Old
Thanks Meter 427
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomween1 View Post
Sorry, by then we'll see KL2
KL2 won't be built until December 2011, because K = 11th Year, L = 12th Month, 2 = Second Build. This is why all the KJ builds were from October 2011, while KK1 and KK2 were from November 2011.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rajendra82 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TonyStark
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 4883
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajendra82 View Post
KL2 won't be built until December 2011, because K = 11th Year, L = 12th Month, 2 = Second Build. This is why all the KJ builds were from October 2011, while KK1 and KK2 were from November 2011.
Thanks brother, never knew that! Sooooo dose anybody remember AA1

The Following User Says Thank You to TonyStark For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

IlluminatedOne
Old
Thanks Meter 1356

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomween1 View Post
Thanks brother, never knew that! Sooooo dose anybody remember AA1
LOL, android wasn't even born that time..
Galaxy S2 (I777, 1109): Illuminance SE, Entropy's Daily Driver, KH7, Stock Theme
Captivate (I897, 1006): Illuminance 3.0, Samurai 1.4.2, KK4, SGS2 Themed
HP Touchpad (16 GB): CM7 Alpha 3

================================================== =====

================================================== =====
Odin OneClick Stock Packages + Kernels + Modems (for Samsung Captivate)

TonyStark
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 4883
Quote:
Originally Posted by IlluminatedOne View Post
LOL, android wasn't even born that time..
I know, it just sounded funny

The Following User Says Thank You to TonyStark For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

El Niche
Old
Thanks Meter 17
I flashed the previous 2.3.5 ROMs and have been seeing a great improvement compared to Froyo. However, in the last two that were released, my phone either reboots or freezes when I try to unlock it (prob once every 5-6 days). This never happened with Froyo. Could it be an app I'm using, or should I go ahead and try KK2 to see it is a memory problem (its like if it was running out of RAM until it poops and reboots or freezes) that was solved?
Im using GO Launcher I dont know if that causes the problem. Has anyone experienced this and should I flash this one to see if its solved (Im currently in KJ3)?

Thanks!

Kyuta Syuko
Old
Thanks Meter 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Niche View Post
I flashed the previous 2.3.5 ROMs and have been seeing a great improvement compared to Froyo. However, in the last two that were released, my phone either reboots or freezes when I try to unlock it (prob once every 5-6 days). This never happened with Froyo. Could it be an app I'm using, or should I go ahead and try KK2 to see it is a memory problem (its like if it was running out of RAM until it poops and reboots or freezes) that was solved?
Im using GO Launcher I dont know if that causes the problem. Has anyone experienced this and should I flash this one to see if its solved (Im currently in KJ3)?

Thanks!
You should definitely flash KK2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA App
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

Build:1306 1308
ROM: Stock JSS15J.I537UCUBML2
Theme: ADW Samoled Icon & Font, DCikonZ Skin, Space Colony LWP
Launcher: Apex Pro

Samsung Captivate

Build:1009
Bootloaders: I897UCKK4
ROM: SlimBean 4.2.2b6
Kernel: Samurai 2.0.2β ~ lulzactive ~ ROW ~ 1200 OC w/112% LiveOC (1344 total)
Modem: UGKG3
Theme: None

Mobile ODIN

Everyone needs a Dropbox

nbell13
Old
Thanks Meter 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuta Syuko View Post
You should definitely flash KK2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA App
Agreed. KJ3 was very buggy compared to previous builds, and was a major factor in my jumping ship to CyanogenMod 7

erbsmokah
Old
Thanks Meter 56
So far this ROM and its variants has/have been pretty good to me. I havent had 1 sleep death since I flashed. Much more stable than KJ3 I would say.

stoobie-doo
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Niche View Post

Thanks!
I had reboot problems all the time with KJ3, sometimes multiple times a day, and then multiple in a row upon boot. I had installed GO Launcher, uninstalled it, and still had the problems. KK2 isn't perfect, but a week in, I am trusting it a lot more than I had trusted KJ3.
iPhone 5s for me; AT&T GS3 for work
The Following User Says Thank You to stoobie-doo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kyuta Syuko
Old
Thanks Meter 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoobie-doo View Post
I had reboot problems all the time with KJ3, sometimes multiple times a day, and then multiple in a row upon boot. I had installed GO Launcher, uninstalled it, and still had the problems. KK2 isn't perfect, but a week in, I am trusting it a lot more than I had trusted KJ3.
Well the KJ series (never really tested any of the others so I'm not sure if it holds true for them) had an issue where if you had too many apps installed (or rather too much storage spaced being used by the app installations including whatever the app downloads after you install it from the market) to the internel SD/USB storage it would cause your phone to constantly reboot and of course the work around that I ended up using was moving all my non-game apps to the phone and not downloading so many game apps at once which I'm still doing so I can't say for sure if the KK series has this issue.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

Build:1306 1308
ROM: Stock JSS15J.I537UCUBML2
Theme: ADW Samoled Icon & Font, DCikonZ Skin, Space Colony LWP

Samsung Captivate

Build:1009
Bootloaders: I897UCKK4
ROM: SlimBean 4.2.2b6
Kernel: Samurai 2.0.2β ~ lulzactive ~ ROW ~ 1200 OC w/112% LiveOC (1344 total)
Modem: UGKG3
Theme: None

Mobile ODIN

Everyone needs a Dropbox

The Following User Says Thank You to Kyuta Syuko For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]