[ROM] N7000ZSKK1 Hong Kong Version [11.11.2011] [Android 2.3.6]
found this here: http://b.it168.com/thread-1861355-1-1.html
I successfully flashed it on my Note and it's working flawlessly.
Translation of the thread (with small clarifications):
Flashing may damage your phone.
If you are willing to take this risk, then continue to read and follow the prompts.
If you hesitate to take this risk, do not flash!
This CWM update package completely wipes your data, so back it up before flashing.
To flash this CWM package, make sure your phone has CWM Recovery.
While this ROM comes with Samsungs official kernel, you won't have CWM Recovery anymore after flashing it!
To get it back, you have to flash the CWM + Root-Kernel from the kernel package via Odin.
ROM package Download: http://minus.com/lbmFjR9aGytLI6
ROOT + CWM kernel and official kernel Download: http://min.us/lbr3L9wf7aHUuC
1. Download attachment 'N7000ZSKK1_ROM.bin', rename it to 'N7000ZSKK1_ROM.exe' and extract it using '7zip'.
2. Copy the extracted file ('N7000ZSKK1_wipe.zip') to the phone built-in SD card root directory.
3. Turn off the phone and hold the volume + HOME + POWER button on the phone to enter CWM Recovery mode.
4. Select 'install zip from sdcard' and confirm.
5. Select 'choose zip from internal sdcard' and confirm.
6. Find 'N7000ZSKK1_wipe.zip' and confirm.
7. Select yes to confirm flashing 'N7000ZSKK1_wipe.zip'. This step may take longer, please be patient.
8. When flashing is finished, press the return key to return to the main menu.
9. Select 'reboot system now' to restart your device.
1. Hong Kong-based version of the latest 2.3.6 ROM N7000ZSKK1
2. Deodexed, zipaligned
3. Thin version (few System Apps removed) [If you think that this version is too thin for you, you can add every App you want manually, as they are all additionally contained in the first download package (ROM package).]
4. Added Chinese voice
5. Original Samsung kernel
6. Transparent weather widget
7. Data switch button in pulldown bar
8. Built-in quick restart of the OS
9. Chinese input method
10. Special ringtone as default
11. Percentage battery indicator (accurate to 1%)
12. Removal of 10 contacts limit of short message and SMS being automatically converted to MMS after SMS-length of 4 SMS removed
13. Call log does not show SMS and MMS
14. Desktop icon shadows removed
15. Call recording
16. Calls attribution
17. Integrated latest version of BusyBox
18. Replaced GPS files
20. Languages: English (UK), English (US), Chinese
All credits go to 平海浪子, the author of the thread mentioned above.
I am not responsible for any damage to your devices caused by this firmware.