[ROM] ZaSa_4chacha - [Mar 23, 2012] Released kitchen for 1.57, Corr 1.54 v_1 link

14th November 2011, 08:42 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 8

70 posts
black status bar
yes tried using kitchen...it gets stuck while uploading files dont know why.probably its my internet tht fouls..i dont know.besides a few setting in kitchen i realy dont know the correct options for those so chances of working of theme if i manage to make are further reduced ...
forgot to mention my market isnt working..keeps force closing.tried deleting cache.installing new market...doing fresh install of this over 1.33..it just refuses to work

EDIT: succeeded at kitchen.made the status bar black sense style with battery indicator and other icons in white but it just works on homescreen as i enter menu or other application it turns grey...stock one while battery indicators and other things stay as per black background what i made.please can someone help making status bar which stays black in all screens and not just on the homescreen.am attching file i made.its made for 1.33 stock ..since market was forceclosing for me on this rom i shifted to stock 1.33
Attached Files
File Type: zip UOT-11-14-20-13-1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.25 MB, 112 views)
Last edited by baadshahpuneet; 15th November 2011 at 05:40 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to baadshahpuneet For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th November 2011, 02:23 PM   |  #12  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 52

397 posts
More
thanks to you ajeevlal we need to share to explore & learn more great stuff out there. i saw your UOT & have the idea to use the same battery gauge as yours hope you won't mind that ;p but for now i need to try fix the incompatible of the su/app2sd part with the EU 2.3.5. due to lack of time i not able to resolve it yet
The Following User Says Thank You to e.japonica For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th November 2011, 03:03 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 251

341 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by e.japonica

thanks to you ajeevlal we need to share to explore & learn more great stuff out there. i saw your UOT & have the idea to use the same battery gauge as yours hope you won't mind that ;p but for now i need to try fix the incompatible of the su/app2sd part with the EU 2.3.5. due to lack of time i not able to resolve it yet

U area always welcome.... The battery guage is not my work though.. its frm UOT, those guys rock. I didnt realised skinning is so easy until i used UOT....

Sent from my HTC ChaCha A810e using Tapatalk
17th November 2011, 09:30 PM   |  #14  
Flag Timisoara
Thanks Meter: 125

736 posts
Anybody has problems with Market? It gives me FC anytime I try to install something.
18th November 2011, 08:11 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 8

70 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by albireox

Anybody has problems with Market? It gives me FC anytime I try to install something.

i second that..not working for me..shifted back to stock 1.33 and deleted bloatware wid titanium
18th November 2011, 10:01 AM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston

341 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by albireox

Did the problem started after the first boot or after installing any application?
20th November 2011, 04:34 PM   |  #17  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 3

46 posts
I'm not able to install anything via Market. Force close here too. I like the rom and I'll be happy to have that Market fixed.
The Following User Says Thank You to nkoleff For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th November 2011, 05:25 PM   |  #18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston

341 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkoleff

I'm not able to install anything via Market. Force close here too. I like the rom and I'll be happy to have that Market fixed.

I am sorry, since i didnt have the issue i will not able to find the root cause of the problem. The rom has been downloaded around 400 times and not many complaining with the force close of the market... may be force close is because of some other application conflicting with the market!
I am working on custom 1.52 rom and will upload soon (currently in testing), give it a try!
Last edited by ajeevlal; 21st November 2011 at 02:38 PM.
21st November 2011, 12:14 PM   |  #19  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 3

46 posts
Will do, actually I can help resolving this if you point me where I can read some logs or stuff?
21st November 2011, 12:38 PM   |  #20  
Flag Bochum
Thanks Meter: 493

1,033 posts
More
ADB. Get Android SDK. Google could help Or check the SuperOSR/CM7 thread at the last pages.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread