[TUTORIAL] How to change wi-fi MAC addres on CyanogenMOD and others rom's based on it
I found a simple way to change wi-fi MAC address on Ace. Only watch you needed is Root Explorer. Follow this instruction:
1. If your wi-fi is on turn it off
2. Open Root Explorer and go to the /data folder
3. Find and select via long touch the file .nvmac.info
4. Use the option "Open in Text Editor"
5. Change the MAC address to the what you want (I suggest to insert the letters as big characters).
6. Touch the menu button and select "Save & Exit"
7. Torn on you wi-fi and connect to the preferred network. You Ace should connect to the network witch the new MAC address
Note! This change aren't permanent, when you reboot you phone the MAC address goes back to the original. Only test on CyanogenMOD, but working on other rom's based on CM. Not tested on stock rom's and other custom rom's (if you can test it on stock rom's or stock based rom's and it works tell my I will include this information to the post). Use at own risk.
Sorry for my bad English