[Q] SNS Gingerbread v1.9: HTC IQ Agent Error Message

Search This thread

musiconino

Nov 6, 2011
Lawrence, KS
Hello.

I just flashed v1.9 of SNS Gingerbread and I keep getting the following error message: "The application HTC IQAgent (process com.htc.android.iqagent) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again" with the option to Force Close. It's to the point where it inhibits anything I'm trying to do -- almost any button I press will trigger the error message. What have I done wrong in the installation process? It did the same thing when I flashed v1.8 as well.

I'd greatly appreciate any feedback or advice on this! Thanks so much!

Green_Arrow

Mar 31, 2011
Hello.

I just flashed v1.9 of SNS Gingerbread and I keep getting the following error message: "The application HTC IQAgent (process com.htc.android.iqagent) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again" with the option to Force Close. It's to the point where it inhibits anything I'm trying to do -- almost any button I press will trigger the error message. What have I done wrong in the installation process? It did the same thing when I flashed v1.8 as well.

I'd greatly appreciate any feedback or advice on this! Thanks so much!

did u wipe everything except for sd card when you flashed it? and did you use amon ra or CWM?

paallday

Jul 24, 2011
philly
ciq

I didn't do a factory reset, but I think I wiped everything that could be wiped. Sorry, what's amon ra and CWM? (LOL -- I'm pretty new to this) (Also, sorry for the late response)
amon ra and cwm are both recoverys... i would suggest switching to ra, i am on the same rom, and yea u always wanna do as much wipeing as possible....
that being said its probably not a wipe problem... did u flash a kernel with the rom??? cuz u happend to pick a rom that has carrier iq removed, this is something in the kernel too and it can really mess with your phone for one to have it and the other not... i use anthraX kernel works great. i would reflash rom, and this kernel at the same time, make sure u follow anthrax instructions though

Last edited: