Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,266 Members 42,111 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ICS 4.0 Sources Out - All discussions here!

Tip us?

godh3ll
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rvl7 View Post
same forum... Optimus 2X thread?

btw anyone know how to setting mesagge sound? in setting is only notif n phone
yep..that forum, my id was satyagraha84, what's yours?
go to message, menu, u can change the ringtone there...

how to turn off led notification when receiving sms, missed call? i cant find the setting..
The Following User Says Thank You to godh3ll For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Striatum_bdr
Old
Thanks Meter 883
Could we come back to thread please? Private messages are here if you want to share your ID, it's not an Ics user's guide, nor a cyanogen one....

Google is there, and often faster for general answers...

godh3ll
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Striatum_bdr View Post
Could we come back to thread please? Private messages are here if you want to share your ID, it's not an Ics user's guide, nor a cyanogen one....

Google is there, and often faster for general answers...
im sorry for OOT, i see u also use CM9...maybe u can answer my question "how to turn off led notification when receiving sms, missed call? i cant find the setting.."

PG101
Old
RC-RT Liaison - Devil's Advocate - OP
Thanks Meter 9635
On topic please
HTC One M8 & Nokia 8800 Arte (Carbon Black)
Retired: Motorola V3i, Nokia N91, Nokia 8800 Sirocco, Nokia N95, HTC Diamond, Sony Xperia X1, HTC HD, HTC HD2, iPhone 4, HTC Desire HD, HTC Sensation, HTC One X, HTC Butterfly, HTC One, SG Note 3!
Follow Me

| New? Here is a good starting point!! | Something needs a moderator's attention? |
Want a thread actioned? Don't forget to include the thread link in the PM you're about to send me!!

And remember - You are the result of 3.8 billion years of Evolutionary Success - ACT LIKE IT!!

vitaminxero
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by godh3ll View Post
im sorry for OOT, i see u also use CM9...maybe u can answer my question "how to turn off led notification when receiving sms, missed call? i cant find the setting.."
Not all the settings are built in yet nor are all the features completed. This is still a very early release. I would call it 60-80% complete depending on what define as complete for CM9 anyway. If you want ICS now, then you're going to have to live with all the bugs. For me, it's quite a suitable daily driver.
Nexus 10 - CM 10.1 Nightly
AT&T HTC One X - CM10.1 Nightly
LG Optimus 2X - CM7

NobleT
Old
Thanks Meter 2
My battery time ins incredible. With v20m 2g whatsapp facebook and gmail sync.
But i must Say After one minute and After i have switch To 3g it goes down To 99%

Picture:

pictureupload.de/originals/pictures/150212065251_Screenshot_2012-02-15-06-20-33.png

fuxmen
Old
Thanks Meter 219
For me Light Flow Lite works

wapz
Old
Thanks Meter 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleT View Post
My battery time ins incredible. With v20m 2g whatsapp facebook and gmail sync.
But i must Say After one minute and After i have switch To 3g it goes down To 99%

Picture:

pictureupload.de/originals/pictures/150212065251_Screenshot_2012-02-15-06-20-33.png
Still not bad for 2g. Can you post a screenshot of getril to show your baseband and ril you are using? I am using 0218 now with the same ril on wifi, after 7 hours of standby I have 94% left. 3g in the background, but no data active on wifi with sync on.

jay_snake
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Just had a test run with tthe early cm9 rom and wow, very good impression. One quick question; doesn't ICS has an own icon for a G, 3g or H network?

NobleT
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by wapz View Post
Still not bad for 2g. Can you post a screenshot of getril to show your baseband and ril you are using? I am using 0218 now with the same ril on wifi, after 7 hours of standby I have 94% left. 3g in the background, but no data active on wifi with sync on.
s1.directupload.net/images/120214/7wpn7ot3.jpg

Tags
ice cream sandwich, ics, samsung galaxy r