FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

ICS 4.0 Sources Out - All discussions here!

12,079 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,543
 
By PG101, RC-RT Liaison - Devil's Advocate on 15th November 2011, 03:52 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th February 2012, 04:33 AM |#931  
godh3ll's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gianyar, Bali
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rvl7

same forum... Optimus 2X thread?

btw anyone know how to setting mesagge sound? in setting is only notif n phone

yep..that forum, my id was satyagraha84, what's yours?
go to message, menu, u can change the ringtone there...

how to turn off led notification when receiving sms, missed call? i cant find the setting..
The Following User Says Thank You to godh3ll For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
15th February 2012, 05:40 AM |#932  
Striatum_bdr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Marseille
Thanks Meter: 1,084
 
More
Could we come back to thread please? Private messages are here if you want to share your ID, it's not an Ics user's guide, nor a cyanogen one....

Google is there, and often faster for general answers...
15th February 2012, 05:56 AM |#933  
godh3ll's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gianyar, Bali
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Striatum_bdr

Could we come back to thread please? Private messages are here if you want to share your ID, it's not an Ics user's guide, nor a cyanogen one....

Google is there, and often faster for general answers...

im sorry for OOT, i see u also use CM9...maybe u can answer my question "how to turn off led notification when receiving sms, missed call? i cant find the setting.."
15th February 2012, 06:10 AM |#934  
PG101's Avatar
OP RC-RT Liaison - Devil's Advocate
Thanks Meter: 11,543
 
More
On topic please
15th February 2012, 06:12 AM |#935  
Senior Member
Flag San Francisco, California
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by godh3ll

im sorry for OOT, i see u also use CM9...maybe u can answer my question "how to turn off led notification when receiving sms, missed call? i cant find the setting.."

Not all the settings are built in yet nor are all the features completed. This is still a very early release. I would call it 60-80% complete depending on what define as complete for CM9 anyway. If you want ICS now, then you're going to have to live with all the bugs. For me, it's quite a suitable daily driver.
15th February 2012, 06:33 AM |#936  
NobleT's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
My battery time ins incredible. With v20m 2g whatsapp facebook and gmail sync.
But i must Say After one minute and After i have switch To 3g it goes down To 99%


Picture:

pictureupload.de/originals/pictures/150212065251_Screenshot_2012-02-15-06-20-33.png
15th February 2012, 06:46 AM |#937  
Senior Member
Flag Tarnów
Thanks Meter: 380
 
More
For me Light Flow Lite works
15th February 2012, 07:33 AM |#938  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 173
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleT

My battery time ins incredible. With v20m 2g whatsapp facebook and gmail sync.
But i must Say After one minute and After i have switch To 3g it goes down To 99%


Picture:

pictureupload.de/originals/pictures/150212065251_Screenshot_2012-02-15-06-20-33.png

Still not bad for 2g. Can you post a screenshot of getril to show your baseband and ril you are using? I am using 0218 now with the same ril on wifi, after 7 hours of standby I have 94% left. 3g in the background, but no data active on wifi with sync on.
15th February 2012, 07:38 AM |#939  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Just had a test run with tthe early cm9 rom and wow, very good impression. One quick question; doesn't ICS has an own icon for a G, 3g or H network?
15th February 2012, 07:50 AM |#940  
NobleT's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wapz

Still not bad for 2g. Can you post a screenshot of getril to show your baseband and ril you are using? I am using 0218 now with the same ril on wifi, after 7 hours of standby I have 94% left. 3g in the background, but no data active on wifi with sync on.

s1.directupload.net/images/120214/7wpn7ot3.jpg
15th February 2012, 07:52 AM |#941  
godh3ll's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gianyar, Bali
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitaminxero

Not all the settings are built in yet nor are all the features completed. This is still a very early release. I would call it 60-80% complete depending on what define as complete for CM9 anyway. If you want ICS now, then you're going to have to live with all the bugs. For me, it's quite a suitable daily driver.

i agree with u that this build was so much great for daily use....the most conspicuous changes i feel was the great improvement on call quality...im on 823 bb and 218 ril...

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ice cream sandwich, ics, samsung galaxy r
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes