Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,384 Members 43,294 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(ROM){JVT} Mosaic VIII Infused {The Collective}{11/4/2011}

Tip us?

ryanbmw51
Old
Thanks Meter 196
rom very stable so far. flashed like butter. seems very fast. no wifi issues. good theming. i like the gingerbread keyboard (coolest one i've seen). can't comment on battery but i'm not expecting to be overly impressed (as i never am). honestly lots of good roms out there right now thanks bigfau and dman. it's so cool to have those kinds of options and any of these roms are very stable and can be run exclusively. my only hangup is that i'm a flash whore and even though nothing's broke, i keep fixing. lol. i really am going to hang on to this one for a while as it seems like it should be sufficient to do that.

btw. not sure if it made a difference or not but i did flash the superuser fix immediately after flashing the rom before first reboot. and of course all is well.

thanks again DEVS!!!

kendigr
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Does this ROM support HDMI?

djbrian52
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendigr View Post
Does this ROM support HDMI?
None of the Hellraiser/I9000 ROMS do.

Sent from my BAD AZZ Infuse ...using xda premium of course!

dman3285
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 8089

DONATE TO ME
Havent tested HDMI since i have never used it

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA App

Erik_T
Old
Thanks Meter 409
Ah! Didn't get root access when I first loaded it on. Tried rebooting it.. nothing. Tried reflashing.. still nothing! D: Anybody got some tips... something obvious that I am missing? Maybe I should try re-downloading?

dman3285
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 8089

DONATE TO ME
Go tovthe doctorz rom i posted and download the su fix....boot into cwm and flash it...no wipe

The Following User Says Thank You to dman3285 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

crash822
Old
Thanks Meter 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman3285 View Post
Go tovthe doctorz rom i posted and download the su fix....boot into cwm and flash it...no wipe

Direct link http://www.multiupload.com/RIAHB3BS8C
The Following User Says Thank You to crash822 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Erik_T
Old
Thanks Meter 409
Quote:

Holy crap dude! I can't believe that you responded to that in three minutes! That's incredible. I think that it took me longer to get it on the phone, and flash it. You're amazing. My stupid mistake. I should have read more carefully when I looked at the Doctorz Rom. Thanks though. Oh and it worked.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

I have one more question... is there a way that I can add a rotation lock to the pulldown menu? I don't think that I will be alone in wondering this..

dman3285
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 8089

DONATE TO ME
Thats what we r here for bro to help...and you can thank jordan elliot for the su fix....idk aboutvthe rotation lock...have to look into that one

The Following User Says Thank You to dman3285 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Erik_T
Old
Thanks Meter 409
Quote:
Thats what we r here for bro to help...and you can thank jordan elliot for the su fix....idk aboutvthe rotation lock...have to look into that one

I haven't seen anyone talking about that... maybe I'll just get a widget with it.