Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

-viperboy-

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 24, 2007
PA
[DISCUSS WIP]ICS ROM in progress - New working kernel & recovery![Updated 11.23.11]

ICSEpic4GTouch.jpg

Screenshots of ICS!

ics1.png
ics2.png
ics3.png

credit to TCP for this!​

DEVS: Join #ICS-DEV-E4GT on Freenode!
Current Dev List

Update: 11/23 @ 3:54PM EST

SteadyHawkin has gotten an ICS kernel put together with a fully working recovery!! Way to go, man!! At this point, we are testing with our current build to work on fixing things! I have been trying to get a source build of our own together, but there is a problem when trying to sync ICS source right now. But we will continue on :D

Last edited:

housry23

Sep 23, 2009
Springfield, OH
How exciting! Hopefully you'll get some people on board with you viperboy. I love the screenshot! That is hilarious! You know some noob will come here and try to flash it anyway.

-viperboy-

Jun 24, 2007
PA
How exciting! Hopefully you'll get some people on board with you viperboy. I love the screenshot! That is hilarious! You know some noob will come here and try to flash it anyway.

Oh I know and I fully expect everyone to mercilessly flame the **** out of him when he asks why it isn't booting because there is no way anyone is that dumb that they can't read the thread and see it doesn't do anything right now.

In any event, I do hope to work with some great developers on this!

greatlakesghost

Dec 20, 2010
Duluth MN
Best of luck viper, will be cheering you and whoever else on in the background :) just added this to my must read threads.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

G

gqstatus0685

Good job on the efforts so far. It's funny because I figured some dev would start asap.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

davebeneteau

Sep 1, 2010
Summary of problems so far:

Gmail wont open
Cant seem to find the calculator app?
Getting 100% LOS
Battery life is terrible... It seems to shut off as soon as i turn it on?

Please revise... And implement changes in v 2.0... Thanks!

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Oh... And wifi doesnt work either....

Just sayin

Shoulon

Apr 12, 2008
You need a giant font as the download link ;)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

joetrisman

Dec 17, 2009
Summary of problems so far:

Gmail wont open
Cant seem to find the calculator app?
Getting 100% LOS
Battery life is terrible... It seems to shut off as soon as i turn it on?

Please revise... And implement changes in v 2.0... Thanks!

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Oh... And wifi doesnt work either....

Just sayin
So it boots now?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA App

joetrisman

Dec 17, 2009
Viper,

excuse my nativity, but I found this post: xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=18771433&postcount=55
Guy had same issue it sounds but was able to switch modules and get it to boot. Was with sdk though. Was hoping this could be helpful, if not, sorry.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA App

-viperboy-

Jun 24, 2007
PA
The jokes are all funny and I'm all for them, but if I could ask you guys to please not clutter the dev thread with them. We all know someone will for real flash this and post why it isn't working, and then I expect you all to flame that user and move on :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [DISCUSS WIP]ICS ROM in progress - New working kernel & recovery![Updated 11.23.11]

ICSEpic4GTouch.jpg

Screenshots of ICS!

ics1.png
    ics2.png
    ics3.png

credit to TCP for this!​

DEVS: Join #ICS-DEV-E4GT on Freenode!
    Current Dev List

Update: 11/23 @ 3:54PM EST

SteadyHawkin has gotten an ICS kernel put together with a fully working recovery!! Way to go, man!! At this point, we are testing with our current build to work on fixing things! I have been trying to get a source build of our own together, but there is a problem when trying to sync ICS source right now. But we will continue on :D
    Reserved also!
    One more for me!
    Just because progress on the international GS2 has stopped, does not mean were stopping. Were going to keep trying to get this beast working !