[Q] HCL ME Tablet AP10-A1
I have an HCL ME Tablet Model AP10-A1. Technical Specifications are mentioned below.
- High-performance, low-power system, Cortex A9, 1GHz Processor (Dual Core)
- 10 inches super slim Capacitive multitouch display
- 1GB (DDR II RAM)+16GB iNAND (In-Built )+ Micro SD card for expandibility upto 32GB
- GPS/E-compass ( This doesn't work on my unit
- Wi-Fi – 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Built in 3G (HSDPA/HSUPA)
- Inbuilt 1.3MP Front Camera
- 3D Accelerometer
- Light Sensor
- Full HD 1080p video playback
- SD / MMC slot
- 1×USB 2.0 & 1×USB mini
- Headphone & MIC: 3.5mm stereo jack & Internal MIC
- SIM card Slot
- Docking port connector for expandibility to USB2.0×1,Ethernetx1,HDMIx1
- Speaker: 2 x 1W (built in highquality speaker)
- Android 2.2 (Froyo) OS
- Built-in Li polymer rechargeable 3650mAH battery
- Dimension: 267 x 173 x 11-14.3mm
- Weight (Kg): 750gm
I see the maker of the device as "Nvidia" in Android Market.
I rooted this device successfully. But now, I want to upgrade it to Gingerbread or any other better version of Android. I don't know which ROM to use. I tried googling a lot but seems I am the only person who bought this device. Can you guys please help me with this? If you guys need anymore details here, please let me know.
I have rooted my Samsung Galaxy I7500 in past and has been playing with it since years, meaning, I know what root is, ROM is and other related commands, etc.
Our tab is tasting Honeycomb here..