[ROM] [WIP] AOSP Ice Cream Sandwich for HTC Sensation (EARLY ALPHA)
This is AOSP-4.0.1-R1, compiled and built for the HTC Sensation 4G (should work on the regular HTC Sensation too).
You can follow progress on Twitter.
Update (11/30/2011): We're not dead! New builds incoming soonish. For now look to the latest pages and grab stoneyjonez' build.
This is a REALLY early build - almost nothing works properly yet.
Huge props and thanks to stoneyjonez for providing and modifying the device configuration for pyramid. Also for continued help/assistance - we're basically working on this together.
This is the *development thread* - please go here for discussion and help flashing it. If you are about to tell us "X device has ICS, you should use their ROM!", put it in the god damn discussion thread. DO NOT post it here.
- CM7.1-SELFKANG-Alphafied 10 for HTC Sensation, for providing some libs, device configuration and a clean AOSP-ish ROM
- AOSP, obviously
- stoneyjonez for device config
- Practically everyone in this thread
(the SDK port for the Sensation)
- dsixda's kitchen, for making the packaging easier.
- Displays some graphics (though they are torn diagonally and basically unusable)
- Hardware controls (volume up/down)
- TOUCHSCREEN, as of this post
(Touches won't release yet, though)
- Almost everything else
DO NOT FLASH THE RECOVERY IMAGE. We don't know what it does just yet.
test1 (AOSP, booting!): http://www.mediafire.com/?my054essk6g0le6
test3 (AOSP): http://www.mediafire.com/?8ynyror6mnkk5x1
test3.1 (AOSP kernel, rooted + busybox): http://www.mediafire.com/?e86zfv4avaxlo26
TEST3 won't boot or output to adb... cookies to anyone who can figure out why. I'm going to try and fix the touchscreen in test1, uploadable zip of test1 coming soon.
Pastebin from boot (test2): http://pastebin.com/HMQsNnNw