[APP][JB/ICS] [07/11/2013] Play Music v5.2.1301L.891271 -Tested- working Great !!
Requirements: Android 2.2 and up
Shop music on Android Market and listen instantly using the Google Music app.
Google Music is a cloud-powered music player and storage service that lets you keep your music collection online so you can save space on your Android device.
* All your your music purchases from Android Market automatically appear on Google Music.
* Add up to 20,000 more songs from your personal music collection on your computer for free.
* Access to your entire music library instantly with the Google Music app, and save your favorites for offline playback.
* Share a free full play of the songs you purchased from Android Market with your friends on Google+.
* Learn more about Google Music at music.google.com/about
* Available in the U.S. only. Of course, using proxies, available worldwide (ie Market enabler: free app in Market).
Market access : HERE Download: Hereafter attached
I am getting FC ?: first WIPE DATA of the old Google Music app, then uninstall and install the new Music 4.0.9
- All Access Genre Radio is here! Go to Radio or Explore, pick your favorite genre and enjoy unlimited radio based on the music you love.
- New download queue that allows pausing, resuming and cancelling
Send your music to your TV (when used with Chromecast)
Increased tap target size for context menus
Added option to delete tracks
Can share song and add to playlist from Now Playing screen
Remove from My Library now supported
New UI and many updates and changes
Added ability to keep Thumbs Up, Last Added, and Free and Purchased playlists on device.
Auto-generated Instant Mixes on Recent tab based on your favorite songs.
Gapless playback support.
Improvements for keeping music on your device for offline playback.
Added new Music Manager (for your PC-windows) v220.127.116.1106 since 08.03.2012
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?