Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,852 Members 42,362 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[STOCK] [ROM] T989UVKID [26.09.2011][Android 2.3.5] Tmobile

Tip us?

Przekret
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1703

DONATE TO ME
Default [STOCK] [ROM] T989UVKID [26.09.2011][Android 2.3.5] Tmobile

T989UVKID:

Code:
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh                                                         
ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD                                                                 
ro.build.display.id=GINGERBREAD.UVKID                                                   
ro.build.version.incremental=UVKID                                                      
ro.build.version.sdk=10                                                                 
ro.build.version.codename=REL                                                           
ro.build.version.release=2.3.5                                                          
ro.build.date=Mon Sep 26 03:02:45 KST 2011                                              
ro.build.date.utc=1316973765                                                            
ro.build.type=user                                                                      
ro.build.user=se.infra                                                                  
ro.build.host=SEP-42                                                                    
ro.build.tags=release-keys                                                              
ro.product.model=SGH-T989                                                               
ro.product.brand=samsung                                                                
ro.product.name=SGH-T989                                                                
ro.product.device=SGH-T989                                                              
ro.product.board=MSM8660_SURF                                                           
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a                                                          
# Samsung Specific Properties                                                           
ro.build.PDA=T989UVKID                                                                  
ro.build.hidden_ver=T989UVKID                                                           
ro.build.changelist=594724                                                              
ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi                                                             
ro.product.manufacturer=samsung                                                         
ro.product.locale.language=en                                                           
ro.product.locale.region=US                                                             
ro.wifi.channels=                                                                       
ro.board.platform=msm8660                                                               
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device                                   
ro.build.product=SGH-T989                                                               
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint                              
ro.build.description=SGH-T989-user 2.3.5 GINGERBREAD UVKID release-keys                 
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/SGH-T989/SGH-T989:2.3.5/GINGERBREAD/UVKID:user/release-keys
# Samsung Specific Properties                                                           
ro.build.PDA=T989UVKID                                                                  
ro.build.hidden_ver=T989UVKID                                                           
ro.build.changelist=594724                                                              
ro.tether.denied=false                                                                  
ro.flash.resolution=1080                                                                
# end build properties
Download:

http://hotfile.com/dl/135209606/7ce6...UVKID.rar.html

Pass: sampro.pl

Web: sampro.pl
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Przekret For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mbernusg
Old
Thanks Meter 119
stock Odin?

sent from my real Gs move in silence like lasagna

OuncE718
Old
Thanks Meter 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbernusg View Post
stock Odin?

I don't think so. I think we need a .tar file for Odin. According to the link it is a .rar file.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

movieaddict
Old
Thanks Meter 356

DONATE TO ME
Excuse me, what is this ROM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffcorey View Post
You don't have to do anything in life except die. But unless you don't want any headaches, listen to the people giving you advice, they know what they're talking about.

IF ur a Noob watch this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmvCpR45LKA

IF I HAVE HELPED U, I WOULD LOVE TO BE THANKED

My phone: Tmobil Samsung Galaxy S 4-rooted loving it!!

NEXus 7: rooted and loving it
The Following User Says Thank You to movieaddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
chib1panda Old
Thanks Meter
Downloading to dig in and find out. don't worry, I'm not gonna flash anything. Lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App

RaverX3X
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 5272

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by OuncE718 View Post
I don't think so. I think we need a .tar file for Odin. According to the link it is a .rar file.

thats because yuo need to extract the rar file its compressed in :P

its the stock odin dump

So don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard
The stakes are high, the water's rough
But this love is ours
chib1panda Old
Thanks Meter
Did you already unzip it? Waiting down dl to finish
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaverX3X View Post
thats because yuo need to extract the rar file its compressed in :P

its the stock odin dump

Locksmith81
Old
Thanks Meter 358
Do not I repeat DO NOT FLASH

I'm the Juggernaut.....

voidthedroid
Old
(Last edited by voidthedroid; 17th November 2011 at 07:42 AM.)
Thanks Meter 45
Random....should be moved to general?

PHONES

T-Mobile G1
Blackberry 8900
Blackberry 9700
HTC HD7
Samsung Galaxy S2 (Rom: Juggernaut 5.0)
Nexus S i9020T Stock 4.0.3 icup kernel
Galaxy NEXUS I9250

TABLETS

Nook Color (Rooted running CM9 ICS)

mbernusg
Old
Thanks Meter 119
Lol yeah u extract the rar..

It looks like the same build as our stock rom.. if anyone needs a clean Odin here you go..