here is full working omnia 7 retail unbranded rom working on focus (all working as on focus) rev 1.3 and it can be updated to 7740 see picture
1. flash it as other focus roms
2. make Chevron unlock
3. install Interop Unlock by Heathcliff74 v2.xap
4. add your language to registry by WP7RootTools 0.7 alpha.xap
5. update to mango 7720
6. Dial ##634# to install the latest Samsung Diagnosis app.
7. In the Diagnosis app dial: *#9908#
8. Select "Heathcliff74 Interop Unlock"
9. Tap "Save", tap "Close" and exit the Diagnosis app.
10. now you have mango 7720 unlockd
11. install diff-7.10.7720.68-7.10.7740.16-armv7-retail-microsoft.pks_2cb1bfdd82133914239b8ee1a78e61e9000d 12.cab by cab sender
12. after done you have 7740 omnia 7 rom unbranded in your language
report bugs please
camera settings copy to phone and copy it to windows by wp7 root tools with this rom you can copy files to "\windows" by root tools in mango
have you switched to this rom, really worth switching
Also as someone mentioned that motion API bug, what about that
I didn't. Momentarily I'm quite busy and didn't have time to check it out, but it should be better than the AT&T rom. However, you should do this only if you understand what you're doing, being curious or unhappy with your current setup isn't enough. Expect a few things to possibly go wrong as this is a hack.
As long as you understand all these, you're fine.
Remember to make a backup before trying any of these and copy it to a safe location!
This rom hasnt drivers for Motion API as I said before, this is the main reason I reverted back to Rogers. I like apps like SkyMap, and Compass, these wont work on this rom, this is big fault imho. I was hopping that the OP will comment this, but he is like gone or something.
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?