Thanks Meter 195
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Maple Ridge (close to Vancouver)
Ok so flashed again for another test. Found these things, if I'm picky...
- settings pages sometimes cancel out of current submenu without warning
- settings with a popup select box fail to render.... I think its in display timeout?
- frequent alerts of either sim missing, sim inserted tap to restart phone, sporadically switching between those states
- on one bootup it correctly showed TELUS network but calls again didnt work and sim errors repeating still ... My theory is that I may have briefly had sim access maybe but died before I got to try phone call?
- adding widgets to screen (funky way to do this now, by the way) failed for me without error
- WiFi config ok and browsed Google ok but after reboot WiFi showed no signal thereafter
- flashed gapps but it failed with error during wizard and prevented further experiments cuz it blocked home access.
Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE i717D
-- Sam.jh's Custom Canadian Jelly Bean Telus rom - amazing!
My favorite blogs:
Android Zorro: Underground Inside Scoop
Google: Android Developers
Android Phone Fans: Phandroid