Thanks Meter 198
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Maple Ridge (close to Vancouver)
Ok so flashed again for another test. Found these things, if I'm picky...
- settings pages sometimes cancel out of current submenu without warning
- settings with a popup select box fail to render.... I think its in display timeout?
- frequent alerts of either sim missing, sim inserted tap to restart phone, sporadically switching between those states
- on one bootup it correctly showed TELUS network but calls again didnt work and sim errors repeating still ... My theory is that I may have briefly had sim access maybe but died before I got to try phone call?
- adding widgets to screen (funky way to do this now, by the way) failed for me without error
- WiFi config ok and browsed Google ok but after reboot WiFi showed no signal thereafter
- flashed gapps but it failed with error during wizard and prevented further experiments cuz it blocked home access.
Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk
SAMSUNG GALAXY S5
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE i717D (yup - my old note 1)
ANDROID SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
(check out the PayWith Worldwide app in google play - I wrote that, they're my employer)
My favorite blogs:
Android Zorro: Underground Inside Scoop
Google: Android Developers
Android Phone Fans: Phandroid