Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,628 Members 39,680 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[New CHT2.0 Widget][Project: Drawer Widgets][Updated 11/20/11][Side Versions Ready]

Tip us?

jdpl@
Old
(Last edited by jdpl@; 20th November 2011 at 08:46 PM.) Reason: Updating
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 354
Default [New CHT2.0 Widget][Project: Drawer Widgets][Updated 11/20/11][Side Versions Ready]

Hi XDA Family,

Based on the great DreamTeam's DT_SimClock Widget, I've made this new CHT2.0 Jdpla AppsDrawer Widget (the six one of many I hope to make) and I'd like to share it with you guys in this great family that still believing in WinMo.

The Jdpla AppsDrawer widget is the first one of 3 drawer series (pending ToolsDrawer and GamesDrawer, which are coming soon). The widget is basically a drawer to keep shortcut-icons to programs you want to have at hand, when you press the drawer a pop-up window is shown with your programs. The widget is a Standalone widget so it should be compatible with any other CHT widget and fully CHTS integration. You can storage up to 13 different programs and includes a setting icon, by pressing on it you get access to a pop-up menu setting window, where you can make quick setting changes.

Installation:

Download and Install the CHT2.0 Jdpla AppsDrawer Widget .cab in DEVICE memory.

Soft reset.

CHT Menu> edit mode> add widget > AppsDrawer.

Enjoy!

Uninstallation:

CHT Menu> edit mode> add widget > AppsDrawer > Unchek (Dissable the widget) and

Go to Setting > Application > Remove programs > select Jdpl@ Jdpla AppsDrawer > click Remove > Soft reset device.

Disclaimer:

Manila/Sense on many (cooked and stock) ROMs with many versions is sometimes very fragile, So you install this on your own risk, bla, bla, bla ...Please, make a backup before installing!
I have tested the widget in my HTC HD2 and it works fine, I hope it works well on yours too.
Feedback is much appreciated.

Credits & thanks:

Credits must go to Poyensa for his great thread "HOW TO MAKE A CHT WIDGET" and all his help, Gracias Maestro.

Special Thanks to Dunc, Nordpolcamper , JHML and Micjenks for sharing so beautiful graphic.

Thanks to Co0kieMonster, MichelDiamond, the CHT2.0.Team & the Dream Team.

Enjoy!

...and stay tuning 'coz more are coming soon

Here we go again

Tools and Games Drawers are ready for enjoy

See you soon
SMILE, GOD ALWAYS LOVES US!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jdpl@ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jdpl@
Old
(Last edited by jdpl@; 20th November 2011 at 08:43 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 354
Je je je.....side versions

Let me know if you guys like them and I will do it for you

Here we go my friends...Side Versions

Very Important: Before install the new Side Versions you have to uninstall previous one.

Enjoy!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jdpl@ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

poyensa
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2538
Quote:
The Jdpla AppsDrawer widget is the first one of 3 drawer series (pending ToolsDrawer and GamesDrawer, which are coming soon). The widget is basically a drawer to keep shortcut-icons to programs you want to have at hand, when you press the drawer a pop-up window is shown with your programs. The widget is a Standalone widget so it should be compatible with any other CHT widget and fully CHTS integration.
Thankyou so much javier, this is great news and brings even more possibilities of customization our homepages. Now we can place the quick-links to our fav app/games/tools any where, also left & right. Congrats for a good work!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to poyensa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

palokm
Old
Thanks Meter 142
super ......
even if you do so knowing the taskbar icons transparent
I would have had a cell phone as I
The Following User Says Thank You to palokm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jmart518
Old
Thanks Meter 73
This was one of the best features of SimClock and now we have a stand alone version. Thanks buddy!!
Current Phone: LG G3 32GB
Tablet: Nexus 7 2013 LTE
Tablet2: Nexus 10 32GB
Tablet3: Kindle Fire

-------------------------------------------
Sense 2019 in a cab
The Following User Says Thank You to jmart518 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jdpl@
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 354
Hi Guys,

Thanks for feed-backing my friends, I'm glad you like it

@ Victor, Yes Maestro, I really hate to wasting my time scrolling down/up to find an app in the start menu now we get it with just one click

@ Palokm, I'm sorry my friend but I really don't understood what you write

@ Jmart518, you're absolutely right...I always wanna have something like this, I think its very practical and useful

The GamesDrawer and ToolsDrawer are already done and working perfectly... but I need to tester them little more time... so I hope to release them tomorrow

Best regards
The Following User Says Thank You to jdpl@ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

palokm
Old
Thanks Meter 142
picture can say more what I would like to
transparent taskbar
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jkhvuz.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	787197  

el_lo
Old
Thanks Meter 3
You did it again Thank you ! Now we can put our quicklinks where we want and only on the pages we want !

cocopuff
Old
Thanks Meter 1896

DONATE TO ME
Default AGAIN

WOW,WOW,WOW Again OUTSTANDING WORK MY FRIEND!!!!!!!

R^7Z
Old
Thanks Meter 146
Location: location! location!! (somewhere in the vast array of question marks)
You read my mind! My ESPN must be working, a lot more than I originally thought!
[After thought]
I wonder if there is/would be a way to change the "Apps" banner or would it be possible to launch the links via a softkey at some point?