GApps on the Nook Tablet
Ok (after rooting) here is how I installed GApps (Market, Google Framework, etc) on the Nook Tablet, as well as the steps I took to stabilize everything...
1. Downloaded GApps package from goo-inside.me and extracted files.
2. Deleted the setupwizard.apk file from the set of extracted files (in the system\app folder).
3. Copied "system" folder from extracted files to tablet via USB.
4. Used Root Explorer to remount /system and copy files into their designated locations, and also set permissions (644) on all copied apk's in /system/app folder.
6. Ran the market, signed in with my Google account, and downloaded/installed Superuser. Ran the binary update within the app.
7. Install any additional apps from Android Market.
1. If setupwizard.apk ends up on your tablet you will not be happy.
2. A factory reset is recommended after installing GApps (though probably not necessary).
3. Not all apps show in the Market. Perhaps a build.prop tweak will fix this???