Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,051 Members 53,672 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ICS ROM Discussion Thread

Tip us?
 
redy2006
Old
#21  
redy2006's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 568
Posts: 937
Join Date: May 2008

 
DONATE TO ME
The Ginger Bread hasn't out yet to eat, so Ice Cream Sandwich won't be a dessert.. (joke) :P

Our patience is being tested so lets cooling down, yet our phone still usable for daily usage, don't we?


How To Ask Good Question?

LG Optimus Black P970
Status: on Vacation.

 
lesp4ul
Old
#22  
lesp4ul's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 523
Posts: 1,859
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Paranoid Room
No no, not this year... Q1 2012 according to turkish site.

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk

--=BE PART OF THE FUTURE=--


{{ LG NEXUS 5 | ASUS NEXUS 7 3G | SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS | OPPO FIND 5 | SAMSUNG GALAXY S II | SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE | LG OPTIMUS BLACK |
SAMSUNG GALAXY SPICA | NOKIA E72 | HTC MAGIC | NOKIA E71 | NOKIA 6500S | NOKIA 7610 | ERICSSON R310s | ERICSSON T65 | NOKIA 6510 |
NOKIA 9210C | SIEMENS M35 | NOKIA 3310 | NOKIA 5110 }}

NEXUS LOUDER + VIPER 4 ANDROID
My Viper4Android Profile
(N5, Sennheiser HD218)



 
t0g3
Old
#23  
t0g3's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 308
Posts: 678
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesp4ul View Post
No no, not this year... Q1 2012 according to turkish site.

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk
from this link, also said Q1 2012
Code:
androidadvices.com/android-ice-cream-sandwich-mobiles-tablets-announcement-table/
 
pabgar
Old
#24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 347
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Warsaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by redy2006 View Post
yet our phone still usable for daily usage, don't we?
Yes indeed. Apart from curiosity of the new system, I wolud be really satisfied with better battery performance from my OB as the result of system upgrade - overall I am 100% satisfied with it - no matter if it works on Froyo, GB or ICS.
Past: Apple Newton, Casio Cassiopea E-10, HP Jornada 548, Dell Axim X5, Samsung i5700, SE Xperia Neo V, LG Black P970
Now: Xperia Sola,, Galaxy S3
 
s4pt4
Old
#25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 17
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: JKT
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabgar View Post
Yes indeed. Apart from curiosity of the new system, I wolud be really satisfied with better battery performance from my OB as the result of system upgrade - overall I am 100% satisfied with it - no matter if it works on Froyo, GB or ICS.
I agree the battery performance is more important
 
Daryll99
Old
#26  
Daryll99's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 62
Posts: 543
Join Date: Oct 2011
Just wondering is it possible to port ICS to LG P350?

Sent from my Optimus Me using XDA App
 



Click the thanks button under my post if it helped you, instead of replying by saying "thanks".

Devices I currently own
HTC One X+[Capacitive buttons are DEAD]

Device(s) I intend to buy
Nexus 5

Devices I owned
Nokia 6300 Classic
Nokia 6800s
Nokia C5
LG Optimus ME
Samsung Galaxy Ace
 
redy2006
Old
#27  
redy2006's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 568
Posts: 937
Join Date: May 2008

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryll99 View Post
Just wondering is it possible to port ICS to LG P350?
http://www.androidmemo.com/2011/10/4...nts-256mb-ram/

I don't know the specification of LG P350, even GSMArena doesn't mention it..

-CMIIW-


How To Ask Good Question?

LG Optimus Black P970
Status: on Vacation.

 
Daryll99
Old
#28  
Daryll99's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 62
Posts: 543
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by redy2006 View Post
http://www.androidmemo.com/2011/10/4...nts-256mb-ram/

I don't know the specification of LG P350, even GSMArena doesn't mention it..

-CMIIW-
LG P350 ram is 175. Is it possible to port honeycomb to this phone.

Sent from my Optimus Me using XDA App
 



Click the thanks button under my post if it helped you, instead of replying by saying "thanks".

Devices I currently own
HTC One X+[Capacitive buttons are DEAD]

Device(s) I intend to buy
Nexus 5

Devices I owned
Nokia 6300 Classic
Nokia 6800s
Nokia C5
LG Optimus ME
Samsung Galaxy Ace
 
officialreloaded
Old
#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 173
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryll99 View Post
LG P350 ram is 175. Is it possible to port honeycomb to this phone.

Sent from my Optimus Me using XDA App
Honeycomb is only for tablets, not phones and there's no point in porting it.

As far as ICS is concerned, i think 175mb ram won't be enough. Of course i guess some devs may port ics for 256mb devices like popular galaxy ace. But for p350, journey is going to end at GB.
**LG Optimus Black P970**
Current : CyanogenMod Nightly.
Previous : NOVA v8.

Special Thanks () for helping with my device to : knzo, antonio, huexx, lesp4ul, dxdiag32, PaY87, Ilko, redy2006, aprold, gabwerkz etc. and many others.

Previous Phones : SE J220, nokia 3310c, nokia n70, nokia 5230, Samsung Galaxy Apollo.
 
lesp4ul
Old
#30  
lesp4ul's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 523
Posts: 1,859
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Paranoid Room
Quote:
Originally Posted by officialreloaded View Post
Honeycomb is only for tablets, not phones and there's no point in porting it.

As far as ICS is concerned, i think 175mb ram won't be enough. Of course i guess some devs may port ics for 256mb devices like popular galaxy ace. But for p350, journey is going to end at GB.
Tmobile G1 with 190MB ram 256MB rom got ICS

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=19648827

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes