Post Reply

09.08 25 Lang HD2 pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8862.144 v8.9 Download

OP pdaimatejam

11th March 2012, 05:20 PM   |  #3011  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
206 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibnoor

This rom does not locked sd cards. Last time, which roms you used?

XBoxMods rom
11th March 2012, 05:20 PM   |  #3012  
jcsy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Land of the Z1/EVO3D/GTAB10.1(2)
Thanks Meter: 941
 
3,645 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Donate to Me
More
anyone facing stuttering sound/music

im using Tuneinradio and also tested Need for speed undercover

both stuttering (low quality and stuttering)

is there a xap or registery i need to tweak to fix this ?
11th March 2012, 05:30 PM   |  #3013  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
120 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonHD2

XBoxMods rom

If you want to save the two others cards, flashed back Yukixda rom and unlocked those cards by unlocked cab sender, after unlocked do formated those cards. It take long process and be patient.
11th March 2012, 05:31 PM   |  #3014  
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 540
 
1,080 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsy

anyone facing stuttering sound/music

im using Tuneinradio and also tested Need for speed undercover

both stuttering (low quality and stuttering)

is there a xap or registery i need to tweak to fix this ?

havent tried tune in radio but its a bug in undercover have tested all other games no other apps have the sound issue except undercover for me
11th March 2012, 05:35 PM   |  #3015  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
120 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsy

anyone facing stuttering sound/music

im using Tuneinradio and also tested Need for speed undercover

both stuttering (low quality and stuttering)

is there a xap or registery i need to tweak to fix this ?

Choose streaming and changed Play 32kbps WMA-94% reliable
11th March 2012, 05:38 PM   |  #3016  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
206 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
I dont need those 3 2Gb they are useless anyway but just want that my 8Gb is safe : P does this work on EU model because im getting error on flashing just before end... And do i have to have my SD when flashing or at first boot?
11th March 2012, 05:45 PM   |  #3017  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
120 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypergamer1231

havent tried tune in radio but its a bug in undercover have tested all other games no other apps have the sound issue except undercover for me

Issue on undercover game xaps, where you got those games? For me no issue on xbox games sounds or tunein radio.

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonHD2

I dont need those 3 2Gb they are useless anyway but just want that my 8Gb is safe : P does this work on EU model because im getting error on flashing just before end... And do i have to have my SD when flashing or at first boot?

Did you read the tutorial before flashing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ibnoor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th March 2012, 05:53 PM   |  #3018  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
206 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibnoor

Issue on undercover game xaps, where you got those games? For me no issue on xbox games sounds or tunein radio.

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------



Did you read the tutorial before flashing.

Yes but i get this error when SD in and Task29 :

An error has occurred
Read below for more information

Error Description: send d000ff partition data failed
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (1279)

Error Description: block send fail
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (962)

Error Description: flash write failed.
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (710)

And this comes just before it finishes the installation , and in the start it complains that there is no readme.txt on somewhere? Please help.
11th March 2012, 06:14 PM   |  #3019  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
120 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonHD2

Yes but i get this error when SD in and Task29 :

An error has occurred
Read below for more information

Error Description: send d000ff partition data failed
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (1279)

Error Description: block send fail
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (962)

Error Description: flash write failed.
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (710)

And this comes just before it finishes the installation , and in the start it complains that there is no readme.txt on somewhere? Please help.

Back to Magldr. > 10 sevice 4. usedlast 24 nand press green button or ok
>10 service 5. clear sd mdr press green button ok and go to 5. usb flasher and run DWI. exe.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ibnoor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th March 2012, 06:50 PM   |  #3020  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
206 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibnoor

Back to Magldr. > 10 sevice 4. usedlast 24 nand press green button or ok
>10 service 5. clear sd mdr press green button ok and go to 5. usb flasher and run DWI. exe.

Did that and still same error

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes