09.08 25 Lang HD2 pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8862.144 v8.9 Download

11th March 2012, 09:42 PM   |  #3031  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 540

1,078 posts
More
I just love this Rom especially the latest release thanks to all the great devs, now I need a little help from the experts

1) I have hard radio 5.12 on TMOUS and flashed the latest release with the 5.51T radio and since then I have very high battery drain and even after doing the camera trick start camera select video mode and the press windows button still have a high battery drain.

2) I am confused on how to check the reading for the drainage in the battery tool mine says -300 most of the time after the camera trick

3) Also i have a very bad issue when connected to my stereo bluetooth headset if I listen to songs after a few mins the song stops and phone goes to a black screen and keeps vibrating cant seem to fix this so please help

4) The last question is the option use last 24 and clear sd mbr do i have to do that every time i flash a WP7 rom or I have to do that every time i flash Magldr please advise i want to use this ROM as my daily driver with android i have on dual boot I have a 32Gb class 4 card and is partitioned properly also I have a 3rd ext partition for android

hence please please help me sorry for so many questions
Last edited by hypergamer1231; 11th March 2012 at 10:17 PM.
11th March 2012, 10:22 PM   |  #3032  
Thanks Meter: 48

120 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypergamer1231

I just love this Rom especially the latest release thanks to all the great devs, now I need a little help from the experts

I have hard radio 5.12 on TMOUS and flashed the latest release with the 5.51T radio and since then I have very high battery drain and even after doing the camera trick start camera select video mode and the press windows button still have a high battery drain.

Also i have a very bad issue when connected to my stereo bluetooth headset if I listen to songs after a few mins the song stops and phone goes to a black screen and keeps vibrating cant seem to fix this so please help

The last question is the option use last 24 and clear sd mbr do i have to do that every time i flash a WP7 rom or I have to do that every time i flash Magldr please advise i want to use this ROM as my daily driver with android i have on dual boot I have a 32Gb class 4 card and is partitioned properly also I have a 3rd ext partition for android hence please please help me sorry for so many questions

If you from android nand, for saver way flash wm6 rom. For the same Pdaimatejam rom, straight away flash the rom. For bluetooth head set I don't used it. I have read from other forum they are fighting concerning bluetooth head set. What I know bluetooth head set issue not solve set but still working on it. We hope Pdaimatejam will solve it for us.For good performence and battery flash this: http://www.wupload.com/file/2673538642. Battery aged? same as touch light battery.
Last edited by ibnoor; 11th March 2012 at 10:32 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ibnoor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th March 2012, 11:37 PM   |  #3033  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 358

1,755 posts
More
Quick question, i downloaded 2_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.5 mango 7.10.8107.79 v7.5.rar and got the 3_HD2 languages i think:

Quote:

0409 USA English United States
0411 JPN Japanese 日本
0412 KOR Korean 한국
0413 NLD Dutch Nederland
0414 NOR Norwegian Bokmål
0415 PLK Polish Polska
041D SVD Swedish Sverige
0804 CHS Chinese Simplified 中华人民共和国

Is this normal ? I'm going to download the 3_HD2* and check it's languages.
11th March 2012, 11:44 PM   |  #3034  
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 4

41 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daedric

Quick question, i downloaded 2_HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.5 mango 7.10.8107.79 v7.5.rar and got the 3_HD2 languages i think:

Is this normal ? I'm going to download the 3_HD2* and check it's languages.

Its not normal, but happened :P im on nr 3, it comes with portuguese lang
11th March 2012, 11:47 PM   |  #3035  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 358

1,755 posts
More
Not normal, but expected. I belive a naming error switched 2_ with 3_
Perhaps the OP should correct the ... OP

(OP = Original Post(er))

Thank you
12th March 2012, 12:01 AM   |  #3036  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 540

1,078 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibnoor

If you from android nand, for saver way flash wm6 rom. For the same Pdaimatejam rom, straight away flash the rom. For bluetooth head set I don't used it. I have read from other forum they are fighting concerning bluetooth head set. What I know bluetooth head set issue not solve set but still working on it. We hope Pdaimatejam will solve it for us.For good performence and battery flash this: http://www.wupload.com/file/2673538642. Battery aged? same as touch light battery.

Thanks a ton for the efforts bro will flash that by the way is that a radio i did not understand the last two lines, i am at work now so cant check wupload also can you tell me how do i read the drainage in battery tool i really need to know that
12th March 2012, 01:24 AM   |  #3037  
Thanks Meter: 6

458 posts
is there a way (registry key) to disable charging when connected to PC USB??
edward
12th March 2012, 01:58 AM   |  #3038  
Flag Land of the Z1/EVO3D/GTAB10.1(2)
Thanks Meter: 939

3,630 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahiro

sorry that was my fault. I had too many old roms in the folder and accidently unzip an older file. all is good now.

btw, just wondering if u use smsbackup? if so are your contacts synced correctly after restore? I had issues with it creating duplicate records but those are dummy when clicked on nothing happens. plus the contact photos are all out of sync. ie, photo of A is assigned to B and so on.

yup, using 0.7 , all my SMS restored

i only backup SMS (store.vol)
flash
sync with live id (important)
restored store.vol
all SMS 100% restored (timestamp and conversation and people)

a few posts above all of you guys mentioned that LANGUAGES in 2 and 3 are REVERSED
12th March 2012, 02:16 AM   |  #3039  
Thanks Meter: 12

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsy

anyone facing stuttering sound/music

im using Tuneinradio and also tested Need for speed undercover

both stuttering (low quality and stuttering)

is there a xap or registery i need to tweak to fix this ?

Same problem for me for any (ringtones, notifications, media and apps) playback from rear speaker. It happened after switching from Yuki's to this v7.5 ROM. Still can't find out how to fix it
Last edited by einherie; 12th March 2012 at 02:23 AM.
12th March 2012, 02:55 AM   |  #3040  
Flag moga
Thanks Meter: 26

322 posts
More
Please help someone, provide me full instructions to activate marketplace using registry editor, thanxxx bro

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread