FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

09.08 25 Lang HD2 pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8862.144 v8.9 Download

689 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,768
 
Post Reply Email Thread
11th February 2013, 08:23 AM |#6821  
dxdy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,817
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddeSwe

Someone with apn settings for Telenor Sweden for this rom please let me know.

Have tried services. Telenor. Se
And internet. Telenor. Se

No luck

APN settings
APN: services.telenor.se

but after save, you must turn off device and on again....

also, before enter APN try use Connection Setup first... turn of phone and on, check internet, if not work add APN...

and dont forget 3G fix if you not send it already
The Following User Says Thank You to dxdy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dxdy Ad-Free
 
 
11th February 2013, 08:35 AM |#6822  
ToddeSwe's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Alvesta
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Sv: 15.DEC 25 Lang HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdy

APN settings
APN: services.telenor.se

but after save, you must turn off device and on again....

also, before enter APN try use Connection Setup first... turn of phone and on, check internet, if not work add APN...

and dont forget 3G fix if you not send it already

Hi

Have tried everything but 3G fix, what is that?

I do see the 3G symbol, but it doesn't work.

Can't find 3G fix, where can I find it?
11th February 2013, 10:09 AM |#6823  
dxdy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,817
 
Donate to Me
More
look my signature.. first link...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dxdy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dxdy Ad-Free
11th February 2013, 11:12 AM |#6824  
ToddeSwe's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Alvesta
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Sv: 15.DEC 25 Lang HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8858.136 RMT v8.7 >FULLY UNLOCKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdy

look my signature.. first link...

Thanks, that did it. Works fine now.
Now I just have to fix xap installs. Had it working before upgrading to Windows 8.
Almost forgotten how to...

Sent from my Nordic I9300XXEMA2 Android 4.1.2
11th February 2013, 02:28 PM |#6825  
dxdy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,817
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddeSwe

Thanks, that did it. Works fine now.
Now I just have to fix xap installs. Had it working before upgrading to Windows 8.
Almost forgotten how to...

depend to your Windows 8 version (x86 or x64 install WP SDK and all working same as before).. and this also mentioned in install tutorial
11th February 2013, 04:32 PM |#6826  
ToddeSwe's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Alvesta
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Sv: 15.DEC 25 Lang HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8858.136 RMT v8.7 >FULLY UNLOCKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdy

depend to your Windows 8 version (x86 or x64 install WP SDK and all working same as before).. and this also mentioned in install tutorial

I did but it doesn't
I've got x64 version. What can I do about it then?

Sent from my Nordic I9300XXEMA2 Android 4.1.2
11th February 2013, 04:45 PM |#6827  
Robbie P's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,814
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddeSwe

Thanks, that did it. Works fine now.
Now I just have to fix xap installs. Had it working before upgrading to Windows 8.
Almost forgotten how to...

Sent from my Nordic I9300XXEMA2 Android 4.1.2

use internet explorer xap installer on your phone.
For any xaps not on a website, post them first on a website (eg dropbox).
11th February 2013, 05:13 PM |#6828  
ToddeSwe's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Alvesta
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie P

use internet explorer xap installer on your phone.
For any xaps not on a website, post them first on a website (eg dropbox).

I did for now just to get the desired Tileclock

A question, when i try to sign in to Zune PC app it says that i should change my contry to Sweden since it is a Swedish account but my computer is set to Sweden. What could it be?

Stupid Microsoft!!
11th February 2013, 05:55 PM |#6829  
dxdy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,817
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddeSwe

I did but it doesn't
I've got x64 version. What can I do about it then?

Sent from my Nordic I9300XXEMA2 Android 4.1.2

i have x64 and working fine... just install WP SDK 8 and all is OK...
11th February 2013, 06:08 PM |#6830  
ToddeSwe's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Alvesta
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Sv: 15.DEC 25 Lang HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8858.136 RMT v8.7 >FULLY UNLOCKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdy

i have x64 and working fine... just install WP SDK 8 and all is OK...

Now I know what's the problem. I installed sdk 7.

Do you have a link maybe...

Sent from my Nordic I9300XXEMA2 Android 4.1.2
11th February 2013, 06:26 PM |#6831  
Senior Member
Flag Rennes
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddeSwe

Now I know what's the problem. I installed sdk 7.

Do you have a link maybe...

Sent from my Nordic I9300XXEMA2 Android 4.1.2

All links are in the tutorial.
Just read it calmly and all will go fine.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes