FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[REF]SuperOneClick Root, now v2.3.1 for Galaxy Note!

1st December 2011, 10:57 PM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
adb drivers
Step one states "make sure adb drivers are installed for your device" how do i do this & where do i get them? tks
 
 
2nd December 2011, 12:30 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pda23

Step one states "make sure adb drivers are installed for your device" how do i do this & where do i get them? tks

Make sure Samsung Kies is installed and you must sync your phone with Kies at least once before you use SuperOneClick. Kies can be downloaded from Samsung website.

Hope this helps

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
4th December 2011, 02:22 AM |#23  
Senior Member
Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 25
 
Donate to Me
More
I haven't done anything android lately. Will this root method increase binary counter or will anything irreversible occur?
4th December 2011, 04:28 AM |#24  
KevinNolan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bergen op Zoom
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
I can't get this right. Maybe I miss something. I synched my note work the latest version of kies. It updated to 2.3.6. Then I switched on USB debug and unknown source. Plugged in USB and started the runme.bat. But it doesn't find the locations of everything....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
4th December 2011, 09:15 AM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNolan

I can't get this right. Maybe I miss something. I synched my note work the latest version of kies. It updated to 2.3.6. Then I switched on USB debug and unknown source. Plugged in USB and started the runme.bat. But it doesn't find the locations of everything....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Wish i can help but no one has any problem here so far. Try download v2.3 and try again. Link 1st post

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
4th December 2011, 01:37 PM |#26  
KevinNolan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bergen op Zoom
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
It worked with version 2.3!! Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
4th December 2011, 03:31 PM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNolan

It worked with version 2.3!! Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium



Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
4th December 2011, 03:42 PM |#28  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I been rooting with this but have to instal cwm 5 gor galaxy note ???
4th December 2011, 05:00 PM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by misirac

I been rooting with this but have to instal cwm 5 gor galaxy note ???

Chainfire cf-root thread.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=19030705

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
4th December 2011, 05:20 PM |#30  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
can anyone plz mirror superoneclickroot ? the main page isnt working tnx
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note GT-N7000 Android Development by ThreadRank